RPGM - Completed - Creature Hunter [2.00] [Arumero Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:love: Turnbased combat RPG Game, with mid battlefuck.
    The game's a Party Fight Combat, where H-scene occurs when the enemy launch a H-attack. :D
    You can change the character's clothing. There are plenty to choose from. ;)
    Probably just my opinion. but the two blondes, and the white haired one are the only with good looks. while the others... eh. :p
  2. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

battlefuck scenes is basically 1 cut-in image how the heroine is getting fucked by a monster... then the sprite animations it doesn't show anything. (a grey hue around them to show that they are "restrained", but it's just that, a grey circle around the whole heroine.)

a game basically only having battlefuck scenes... to not have them on the sprites... is very bad. i dont know how this game is playable by anyone. plus it's brainless button spamming and grindy.

this game is bad. don't play it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 351786

I rate it 5 star just to offset the one guy who rated it for 1 which is definitely undeserved. This game is a solid 4 star in my book. Yes it is grindy, yes the art is pretty meh, but it makes up for it in many ways.

You play as party of 4 against creatures which are trying to subdue or rape your characters. There are 6 different characters to choose from each with varying skill sets and each with their respective cut in scenes. The game is a generic turn based team rpg where most of the scenes happen mid-battle. I have to say here, the way they implemented the pregnancy aspect and the different fetishes are great! They are nicely fleshed out and fit into the quirky nature of the game. There is at least 20 hours of content to explore and many achievements.

Definitely recommend it if you are into what this game offers!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Latowi

Insane replayability, in a good way
    Played through the game with different characters, spending upwards of 60+ hours and heavily recommend this game.

It took the concept of Monster Hunter, slapped NSFW elements on it, and did it very well.

If you're into the following genres;

- Management of characters
    - Strategy and high quality turn-based combat

This is a must.

And also do be warned for the feint of heart, there are a lot of different fetishes in here. Which to me was also a huge plus.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hawkhunter

Great game.

The weakness is on the grafic I would say but I still like it.

This game is a grind based game for starter, however you can get a lot of well thought through upgrades and weapons with these grinds, so its a strength of the game.

There are a lot of fetishes and well implemented into the combat! A high art, only few games manage to make it work.

You can decide for the girls you take on the road, each has unique weapons and armors to choose for which have unique effects.

This game has a unique mechanic, that no other game has so far. The girls can get pregnant from the monsters and spawn eggs. Both things weaken them during the fight but the monster eggs can hatch during the fight and you have to fight those new monsters too before you can end the fight.
    Therefore its quite dynamic.

Its one of the few games that you are likely to remember
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

There is no overall story. The tomboy Rerika roams from one area to another, defeating monsters and completing guild missions. The game ends when the monster epidemic is halted and there are no more contracts.

The game is primarily a grindy dungeon-crawler. From forests to mountains, you defeat local monsters which drop crafting ingredients used for better equipment. Your goal is to unlock new monsters and sex scenes.

There are so many game mechanics, it will likely be intimidating for new players. There’s an item hotbar, a customizable party system, a crafting system, specialized equipment, and so much more. Just start with the first level, it’s a tutorial that explains the basics. After that, the player home has bookshelves full of tutorial documents if you need them.

This game has over 20 hours of content spread out across 22 missions. You will face almost 50 different types of monsters. From clothing damage to the monster encyclopedia, there are many features you’ll learn about as you play. This game is complex and polished.

Featured fetishes include ghoul sex, tentacle sex, impregnation, lactation, and so much more! My favorite scenes are when you’re turned into a futanari and fucked by horny women! The game tracks how much your futa dick has ejaculated. I loved to fill my enemies with cum! If that sounds bad to you, remember that you can disable all futa-content the moment you start your save file.

Overall, enjoyable, but I know for a fact the enormous grind will turn off most players, so I'm giving it a 3/5 stars
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4611460

Do you like games that require insane amounts of farming for $$$ because every piece of clothing/weapon/skill/accessory costs $8000?

Do you like accuracy being so bad that you miss 90% of the time? Then this is the game for you.

It's a shame though, because the H content and other mechanics of the game are spot on, but holy fuck does the progression take forever due to the above mentioned.

Let's hope the sequel fixed this....
  8. 5.00 star(s)

woofie

+ translated
    + fully fleshed out
    + Plenty of content
    + Replayability
    + After 80+ hours, I have not encountered any bugs or glitches

This is one of the most fleshed out "simple" game I've played so far. In my opinion, everything this game does, it does right. If you're into the following genres, I can highly recommend this game:

-Tentacles
    -Management/team Strategy
    -Prengnacy/impregnation
    -Female Protagonist