• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I like how you can attack a wall and have to give up because you hurt yourself attacking it!
GG

tho I very dislike pooping scene..I playing to watch girl having great time with couple not seeing annoying bret poop

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
not that I dislike it that much, more like it not necessacy for player to see it. thought I still like overall concert of the game. eatting bug like I am some poor guy that could not offer a meal. it sort of giving a rising from dirt to gold feeling that needed for most video games

Karalexia

Jan 27, 2020
Here's a MEGA link obtained from ulmf that contains a far better translation and experience for the Country Life Survival RPG. Even contains a list of phone numbers near the phone.

(To add the patch to the game, copy all files to the games 'Data' folder and replace all.)

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So from what i can tell there is a bit of a soft lock with this. If you don't walk with the maid first outside and talk about the fertilizer by the crops. you can't talk to her again sometimes due to her asking you for fertilizer.

Reactions: Noobmaster.exe

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
Best indie game I've ever played lol
or maybe... I like scat, exhibitionism and survival
the only drawback is food

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes