RPGM Completed Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
do people enjoy scat too?
I do, and WS, not the kind of scat were people rub it on one another or even eat it (Ugh!), I can't stand that, I just enjoy seeing females go to the bathroom in general and sometimes being desperate, it's a huge turn on for me because it's a very embarrassing and awkward situation for a cute girl to be in, I like seeing them embarrassed by it.

That's the best I can explain it I guess :p

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I really, really, really wish that there were more games like this- but without all the scat, fart, and urination fetish stuff, or at least with the option to turn it off. :/ The survival elements are actually pretty solid, and the gameplay is fun, otherwise, but I just can't stomach all the scat and such. The embarassment of needing to go, rushing to find someplace quiet and go? That's great! I don't need a minute long involved scene showing her pooping into a plastic bag and sniffing it. Ugh.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
gagged at this wasted potential of a game this game has as much wasted potential as gohan in the first half of the buu saga i mean srsly scat and 90% of the game if it was 5% i would have ignored it but this just.......no words can describe the sheer anger i am feeling at this.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I'm quite tech savvy, but I have an issue that I simply can't resolve, and I've tried even going to the second page of google (that's how desperate I was).

Rgss3 Player Has Stopped Working

I tried compatibility, I tried deleting "Enterbrain" registry, I tried adding the exe to the DAP expception list, I rebooted a few times, my machine is on the japan locale, I installed all 4 RPG maker thingies (VX Ace, XP, 2003, and the other one).

I am completely lost, and this game is exactly what I want, just ... I can't make it launch.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
gagged at this wasted potential of a game this game has as much wasted potential as gohan in the first half of the buu saga i mean srsly scat and 90% of the game if it was 5% i would have ignored it but this just.......no words can describe the sheer anger i am feeling at this.
The creator only makes scat orientated games, it's obviously his fetish and made for people who have that fetish. Being into the scat fetish myself I will say his games are among the best scat games around and I wish other scat games would take notes, only downside is that they're heavily censored, which is very disappointing :(

I'm looking forward to playing his new game releasing early next month, played the demo and I'm impressed so far, he's really on a roll with these and his latest one looks to be his best yet :)

alhemyst

Jan 14, 2018
@ : try change save file, program for it should be easily found with google.

I have small problem: does anybody know where i can find small miko girl escaping from shrine? I have talked to the older one and she told me to search for her, but i cannot find any trace of her. Also what skill do i need to show to that child brigade chief near abandonment home?

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
Secret password is 2004
Edit: Or in case in it randomly generated, it is given in the shop with all the knives. The cashier says "your lucky number is ....."

Reactions: Skyzenski

Regression

Oct 18, 2016
Secret password is 2004
Edit: Or in case in it randomly generated, it is given in the shop with all the knives. The cashier says "your lucky number is ....."
Where is the password supposed to be entered? I searched the recollection room but I can't find any place to input numbers.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes