RPGM - Completed - Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JoshuDaBest

An absolutely brilliant game for scat fans, and a rare treat in the genre. It isn't easy to find games featuring scat, let alone ones that focus around it. When they do exist, it's remarkably rare that they're of good quality. This is one of the good ones, boys and girls. Well deserving of the 5 star rating :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ryuumishou

Almost 5 stars... but the story is kinda lacking, and some parts of the gameplay really annoying.

While I really enjoyed the "dumping mechanics" and how when you eat too much you just let it out, it isn't pleasant having to experience it every few minutes. I get some people are into that... I also kinda am, but I don't think even those people appreciate the same scene play over and over.

Besides this one little complaint this eroge is flawless and I really recommend playing it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

toak

When the disclaimer says that 95% of the content is scat, then I should take that seriously. In my mind, I thought it was going to be scat-related or scat-adjacent. Nope. Just scat. 95% scat. Scat for scat's sake.

Story 2/10

The main girl is a student who's final exam is some arbitrary and ill defined test which leads you to come to the country side and try to make some money to buy a bus ticket home. And that's it. You walk around town and shit yourself.

Gameplay 3/10

The game is essentially open world exploration. You walk around and try to discover scenes. You make money by getting stuff and selling it (stuff that you collect by walking around). And you buy stuff and try to discover scenes. There's a large amount of stuff to do, but it's hard to discover everything to do. The world is quite large and there's an order of events to do things.

You have to manage your health, water, food, poop, and pee. Putting aside the poo and pee aside for now, if health, water, or food reach zero (food/drink staying zero for an unknown amount of time) you game over. And these metrics drain fast. Food and water fully drain in less than day, so you have to spend a large amount of time just trying to stay alive.

The poo and pee meters fill over time and fill when you eat/drink. When they're completely full, you shit yourself. And there's accompanying art. And people comment on the smell. And give you money because you smell bad.

You have this acclimation rating which is equivalent to your level. But increasing it doesn't really do much afaict. Like, you unlock the ability to read books, which are h-books to be fair, but it's all imagination. But you gotta find the books by walking around town or digging through garbage. I think levels 1-10 you unlock some amount of shit or piss in the corner actions and masturbation, but these don't really have any gameplay effects.

Everything is just kind of slow going. You can get a gun by defeating a police officer, but each gun is a single bullet, one and done which does a lot of damage, but not too much damage. So you'll have to grind. Well, this game's largely grinding.

Art 5/10

The art was... hard to rate. I absolutely love the art style. The facial expressions are great and the style is great. But it's mostly scat. And I don't think it's quite fair for me to rate the art low when the content is... known to be scat, but it's just... 95% scat.

The first couple of times it's alright. But the 10th time? The 50th time? Unless you actively enjoy scat, you won't enjoy this game. Because the scat is the content. There's very little sex and the little sex there is also involves some amount of scat.

Overall 3/10

Did I enjoy myself? Not really. I understand that I'm not the target audience so I don't think my rating is quite fair. But my rating is what I feel this game deserves for my experience.

No homo but games need a lot more dicks for me to enjoy myself.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

it is a fun games and concept. slight different from we have no rice, but great mechanics here and there.
    plot are good actually.
    endings are quite emotional.(when you unlock all the good endings)
    probably gonna try out next one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JohnVans

First off 95% of this game is scat related. If you like scat then this is the game for you! But if you are not, then don't even bother play this game.
    Also there some spoiler here and there if you want to read this!!!

Summary:
    So I've been playing this game for at least 10 hours, and it was an interesting journey. You play as an rich and spoil girl, who needed to learn more about life lesson. So her parent would send her away with one of her nanny/mentor which help along the way. So now you have to live long enough to make enough money to travel back to her home!

Game Play:
    At the start of the game you got some basic tutorial, to show you what to do here and there. It teach you the very basic game mechanics, right after the tutorial you will start your Prologue which will give you some world building. Once you finish that you will be drop into the game right away, there is no quest nor any wall that push you forward! Play as your own pace, just tries your best to survives!

Game Mechanics:
    1. Basic Survival:
    Eating, drinking, health, pooping, peeing, and bathing(This thing go down/up very fast!)
    2. Combat Systems
    You have many equipment to choose from (Such as: Clothes, weapon, and underwear.)
    You fight just like any other RPG game. (There also a thing call stress meter doing combat which allow you do do some ult move.)
    3. Exploring
    There a fill place you can explore during the game. (Forest, Mountain, Cave, Village, Outskirt and lastly Town.) Take me a few hours to explore most of the thing here.
    4. Level Up Systems.
    So there a level up system which called Adaption, each level let you to be able to unlock new skill.

Pro:
    - Huge amount of thing to explore, a lot of thing you can do.
    - Very light hearted.
    - A lot of customizing (House, and MC.)
    - Very fun to play
    - Amazing art works

Cons:
    - Survival bar drain so quickly.
    - So much shitting and pissing.
    - You will be very lost in the beginning.
    - The Censorship is just poo poo.

Last word:
    To be honest I really enjoy playing this game, but there is so much shitting and pissing that it kinda turn me off, but you have so much freedom on what you can do in the game. The map is very huge that you can explore for hours and still found new thing! The story is very cute (Except for rape scenes.) Most of the stuff I say is not all the game can represent there a lot of love being put in this game, and I really wish that a lot more people know about this game and play it cause it really good!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Mr Ero

The game is good, story and CG.
    The greatest flaw about this game is unbalanced digestion system, you poop more than pee, you get empty stomach easier than dried mount.You can fill your water with one drinking, but you need to poop if you wanna get your stomach filled.
    It's live up it's name as a survival game.But unbalanced
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

ARGH!!! I want to give this game a higher score but alas - I cannot, you know why?

Lets give an example. An NTR game. Even if cuckolding is not your cup of tea you can still enjoy the corruption elements or humiliation or taboo or SOMETHING!!! And many times, the NTR is 100% avoidable!

Now lets look at this game. Its like stardew valley or harvest moon - but its a hentai game. Sounds perfect huh? You need to make 15,000 dollars to prove to your family that you're not a spoiled brat, you're a person and your name is anakin.

So - great formula. Battle wild animals, search through the trash for items to sell to a mobile pawn shop (the junk merchant) - break into people's houses and steal from them - live a second life all including a system for hunger, thirst, bathroom needs, and sleep. PERFECTION!

Problem is - 100% of this game is SCAT. You run out on the timer for your bathroom needs, shit in the street. You go out to have sex with a man, shit on his dick. You start dialogue with some random character - next thing you know they're shitting on your hand and pissing on your face.

The game is SO GOOD! Its such a great premise with tons of love put into it, you can tell! But the problem is, there is not even 1 sex scene without something fucking disgusting going on. The most mild is that the girl has mustard and ketchup smeared all over her boobs during a titfuck. That's as mild as it gets.

And by the way, leveling up REQUIRES these shit scenes, even with missions outright telling you to shit in a plastic bag and other variations on shitting for levels.

So anyone who says - "Enjoy the RPG elements and avoid the shitting then" - bitch lasagna - its impossible.You will be bombarded with hundreds of images of yourself and others shitting as you play this game, it is unavoidable.

I don't rate this game low because I dislike Scat. I rate this game low because level ups, progression - EVERYTHING relies on an unavoidable kink. In fact MOST SCENES in the game don't actually involve intercourse, just scat. This game gets a low rating because it is so exclusive. Either you like scat, or this game is not for you.

There is no reason for me to finish this game now! I love the survival system, love the RPG combat, love the characters, love the town, love the funny dialogue - but I can't enjoy any of it because this kink is being forced down my throat! Even if the game was scat exclusive - can't you offer me a virgin route to beat the game without accidentally running into an anal prolapse???

I feel like this game was made by shit eaters that want to recruit other people into their weird fetish. And its just, not worth playing man, its not worth it.