• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ren80m

May 14, 2021
I was Hoping this game will work in JoiPlay on Android but most things don't load properly. Any plans for Android port?

sirdunkley

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone know of an uncensored patch? Or other good scat games? Seems it's either a good game and blurred or a vn with no gameplay or poor game.

Failednim

Sep 18, 2021
help! I just did as instructed:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
1632192234749.png

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Needing to go into the skill menu to enable the standing portrait is annoying. Most games just keybind it to the A key in my experience. Not being able to change window size is kind of annoying too as I dont always want to play fullscreen and window is too small. Other than that this game is pretty good even if im not a scat guy. I find it funny that even shit is censored in japan but sometimes buttholes arent?

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
After playing this game for few days.

There's a lot of scat and piss content in almost every scene, which may throw people off.

Its not only scat, but there is rape, NTR, animals, and fat/ugly bastards. It is avoidable (As long, you don't lose in combat against strangers or go to the adult bathhouse. These only things I know).

I only played it mostly from the yuri content it has (Yet, overloaded with scat and piss). If I knew it had fat or ugly bastards, wouldn't just stopped playing and I got pretty unlucky when I entered that bathhouse (and even Charlotte warning me not to go).

You will gain levels from just walking, gathering resources, eatting, drinking, reading H books and even releasing waste. Levels will help you unlock skills. Such as urination, pooping in a plastic bag to make fertiliser or reading H books.

Try to get your first help coupon when you start. To get a help coupon, talk to Charlotte and ask if she needs help. Then you're able to recruit her as a teammate.

Exploring the map to find resources or trash to sell or furniture to make passive income.

There's no tutorial. You're immediately placed into the game. Expecting the user to do/know something.

Worth playing, that depends if you like scat. (And if you don't care about ntr nor and other genres. As long it is avoidable).

Rating: 2.5/5
Mostly from other genres that I didn't like.
Scat was nice, but too much for me.
Maintaining your character is a pain in the ass. Since hunger and thrust drains quickly.
Not much of a story.
If it was only yuri, I would give a better score or giving the user to disable tags (NTR, Rape, etc). (This is a old game, but one of the best scat games. I probably played for a rpg maker type game).

That's my thoughts of this game.
Huge thanks for the translation team.

- Played on Joiplays.

Reactions: EcchiFox

Tonni777

Nov 7, 2021
The game does not load when switching to full screen mode. As for me, the game sucks: not only does it not start without the RPG MAKER VX Ace and is not optimized yet. The main character only eats and shits, sometimes getting lula from chickens.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The game does not load when switching to full screen mode. As for me, the game sucks: not only does it not start without the RPG MAKER VX Ace and is not optimized yet. The main character only eats and shits, sometimes getting lula from chickens.
Bruh you were warned in the OP post that this game contains Most of the game SCAT lololol

And of course if you don't have a solid pc then why bother in trying to open the game in fullscreen? anyways check the other 2 games from the same author and you legit will see in the OP will say the same lmao

Tonni777

Nov 7, 2021
I downloaded it buying 95% scat .
Eventually:
Scat 5%
food search 70%
bug 25 %
I don't think you need a super powerful computer to play RPG Maker.
Here are the characteristics of mine:
Intel Core i5-3550, 3700 MHz
16Gb
SSD 128
HDD 5 Tb
video GeForce GTS 450 1Gb

Chronical@

Sep 6, 2021
I downloaded it buying 95% scat .
Eventually:
Scat 5%
food search 70%
bug 25 %
I don't think you need a super powerful computer to play RPG Maker.
Here are the characteristics of mine:
Intel Core i5-3550, 3700 MHz
16Gb
SSD 128
HDD 5 Tb
video GeForce GTS 450 1Gb
bruh

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes