• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption v1.50 [Cheat Mod + Other changes by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
my top bar isen't there i have no idea what is happening
You'll have to give me more info, can you open the mod using the z key, do you have the bar without the mod, can you also send me your save file.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You'll have to give me more info, can you open the mod using the z key, do you have the bar without the mod, can you also send me your save file.
i think its an issue with the game. Not sure what is going on, I can't open mod with z and i can't see top bar, but when i restart the game everything works.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i think its an issue with the game. Not sure what is going on, I can't open mod with z and i can't see top bar, but when i restart the game everything works.
It seams that the problem is with the save file, I think that it's an old save file from before the bar was added in the game... so you should restart the game and use my mod to go back to the way your save file was at.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
It seams that the problem is with the save file, I think that it's an old save file from before the bar was added in the game... so you should restart the game and use my mod to go back to the way your save file was at.
no the save whas at the end of v1.30 and the top bar just dissapared ive completed everything

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
no the save whas at the end of v1.30 and the top bar just dissapared ive completed everything
Try with this save file

EDIT: you also used AONmod, maybe that cause the issue, I'm not sure.

iJamesWolf

Nov 21, 2018
whenever i try to open it with winrar it says either in unknown format or damaged can you double check the download link please

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
whenever i try to open it with winrar it says either in unknown format or damaged can you double check the download link please
For me it works, try updating WinRAR(I use v5.61 for 64bits), or download the newest version of 7ZIP, also try to re-download the archive.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
what does 1.30 add from 1.25???
If you meant the mod:

Version 0.5:

-some bug fixes
-updated the mod for the new v1.30
-now when you increase the characters stats you will see the scenes that accompany that process
-please let me know if you have some bugs with it and I'm thinking to make an option to chose if you want to run the scenes or not, but I want to do it only for my patreons...
But if you meant the game here it is:
v1.30
-Added Playground new level
-3 hide and seek scenes
-Added Alice new level
- new Date scene- new Flirt scene- new 'Look around' scene-Amanda (Doctor's mother) new scene
-Discipline 4 level scenes in the lobby (The hospital's lobby appears only when doctor and nurses have a certain level)
-New subway scenes (You can see this event only in the morning)
-Passenger sexual harassment 7 level scenes
Computer password: 1546

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes