Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Corruption v1.50 [Cheat Mod + Other changes by D.S.-sama]

1. 5.00 star(s)

blood_rain

Genuine "Must Have"
    Makes everything easier and you don't have to go through the game files yourself to figure out the different console commands. (because using dir() is nice and all... but you can easily miss something when the wall of variables/expressions pops up)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

alexery

A "Must Have" in my opinion !
    This mod delete random, so you won't pass your time at grinding.
    Boost in power for corruption potion is very nice as well.
    The grey config menu is hard to the eye but as you don't take more than 5min in this menu it's okay
    Thanks for the nice work :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Azad_singhania

That's good dude i need this game more please do hard work for us i proud of you dude thanks for giving me the chance to play a best games i never tired of yours game please provide more nd more game which makes our entertained i really appreciated the way you show ur creativity
  4. 5.00 star(s)

depravado7777

Well, I still do not try, but I already use the mod in other games for adults, but it's great and I think it's going to be very good, please do it also for the older brother. It would be great to have this in the game I think it's great to have it in every game thanks for doing it