5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Even DS is avoiding it, so dont bother
I'm not avoiding it, I mentioned several times that I don't use the android platform for my mods and I only mod for pc, but I did hear that you can use my mods even on mac... talk to someone that ports the games to android and tell them to port the game with the mod on, that is the only way I can think right now...

Reactions: OmegaUltima

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Mod seems to need some updating for v1.25.

Some stat changes don't seem to stick, some don't seem to be possible at all and there are new characters who are not listed in the stat change sub-menu at all.

Reactions: kurokitsune17

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hi. I suppose there is a problem with one of the mods. I am trying to increse Megan's husband's level, but it is saying that "To be able to increase the level of Megan's husband, you must have first have Jenny's (mom) and Nicole's (sister) sex over 110 though I have already have sex level of more than 200 with both sister and mom and Megan's husband's level is not increasing yet.

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017
If i am not mistaking you have to take Jenny and Nicole to a date to the Spa, there you'll meet Megan's husband

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
If i am not mistaking you have to take Jenny and Nicole to a date to the Spa, there you'll meet Megan's husband
ok. Thanks for letting me know that, but frankly telling I have no idea how to take them to the spa. I mean when does this option come of taking them to a date to the spa.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
When you encounter them both in the living room you can take them out to the spa.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Here are all the variables that you can change by using the console, but for me the mod works but it's not updated to change the new content, if you encounter any problems just use them and when I'll have the time I'll update the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hades68

Oct 6, 2018
update the mod for version game 1.25 because that a lot of New Character so we will change they stat

btw amazing mod

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Will it work with 1.30?
All my mods are designed to work with future updates to the game as long as the developers don't change the variables, but in some cases the mod won't be able to modify the new content in the game, but the rest of it will work perfectly. I don't realy have the time right now and the health to update this mod but it should work just fine, I'll try to update it as fast as I can, but for that I must first play the game to see how everything works to understand the game then try to read the code and then write new code to my mod to be able to change the new content and that takes time...

Reactions: ulisesss

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
All my mods are designed to work with future updates to the game as long as the developers don't change the variables, but in some cases the mod won't be able to modify the new content in the game, but the rest of it will work perfectly. I don't realy have the time right now and the health to update this mod but it should work just fine, I'll try to update it as fast as I can, but for that I must first play the game to see how everything works to understand the game then try to read the code and then write new code to my mod to be able to change the new content and that takes time...
Ok. Thanks for the reply though. It was helpful. Ill try this mod surely with 1.30 but just waiting for a compressed version of 1.30 or an update from 1.25 to 1.30 as the full file is very large i.e. around 4 GB.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes