Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption v1.50 [Cheat Mod + Other changes by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I would just like you to chill and not go so annoyed at people asking a valid question. BEM is definitely a better option for people on PC but an alternative should be promoted for people not using PC. It's not hard to get this mod working on android, it's the same as on PC. It just works and BEM doesn't. So it's useful information for people to know that this mod works fine even with the latest version.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I would just like you to chill and not go so annoyed at people asking a valid question. BEM is definitely a better option for people on PC but an alternative should be promoted for people not using PC. It's not hard to get this mod working on android, it's the same as on PC. It just works and BEM doesn't. So it's useful information for people to know that this mod works fine even with the latest version.
Yet again, I ask: What? Where did you get that I was "annoyed" at someone asking a valid question? There are existing comments from others reporting that this mod isn't working on latest versions of the game, somebody asked if it worked on android, I provided an answer that it probably didn't, I then provided a suggestion for an alternative mod that does work. Yes, I get annoyed when people ask the same question over and over and over and over and over despite the fact that the answer to the question has already been posted previously but they are too damn lazy to even try looking or using the Search function! :eek:

The fact that you yourself state "It's not hard to get this mod working on android" means that this mod does NOT work as is straight away but requires some work to get it working! o_O By your own admission this mod does not work as is, so no, it doesn't "just works" because it requires knowing what to do to get it to work! :unsure: Seriously, you state "It's not hard to get this mod working on android" and your very next sentence starts with "It just works"! :eek: Make your mind up, either it works as is or it needs some work to get it to work! You just contradicted yourself in those two sentences! o_O

I really don't understand why you are trying so hard to make an issue out of is, or rather was, a non-issue, especially several months after the comments were posted! :rolleyes:

Reactions: dodikrdwn
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes