Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption v1.50 [Cheat Mod + Other changes by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nicole :)

Feb 19, 2018
Hi sir, there seems to be a problem with the archive, when extracting it says there's no archive found

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
hey bro can update mod to 2.20?
Not much point in asking for an update, the creator D.S.-sama hasn't been active on this site since January 2020.

Does it work at android
This hasn't been updated in over a year, the last update was for game v1.50 and the current game version is v2.20. It might work for basic stuff, but for anything added to the game after v1.50 it probably won't work too well, if at all. Obviously you're free to try it out if you want, it's your choice. Then there's the extra fun of trying to use it on Android, as I understand it using mods etc on Android can become rather difficult.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
pressing Z does not bring it up sadly
The creator D.S.-sama hasn't been active on this site since January 2020.

This hasn't been updated in over a year, the last update was for game v1.50 and the current game version is v2.25. Do yourself a favour and go get the Better Experience Mod by anne O'nymous instead. You'll get all the cheat functions from this out-of-date mod plus a whole lot of other stuff that makes the game better. It's also updated with each game release so it all works! ;)

Reactions: Shazaamm

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
does this mod work on ver. 2.45??
Reading previous comments is so much hard work isn't it? Not that you would have had to go back through pages and pages of comments though, all you needed to do was scroll up and spend a little time reading! :unsure: o_O

But hey, all jokes aside, this mod might work with game v2.45, but why would you even waste time asking when there's a much better alternative available: Better Experience Mod by anne O'nymous

This cheat mod by D.S.-sama hasn't been updated in almost TWO YEARS, the last update was for v1.50 and the current game version is v2.45. Yes, this mod is supposed to work with any new update, but it also might not work! Obviously it's your choice to try it out if you want, I'm merely pointing out that there's a better alternative available that does work with v2.45. :unsure:

Reactions: SpankySid

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - Thunderbird (live, 1975)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Reading previous comments is so much hard work isn't it? Not that you would have had to go back through pages and pages of comments though, all you needed to do was scroll up and spend a little time reading! :unsure: o_O

But hey, all jokes aside, this mod might work with game v2.45, but why would you even waste time asking when there's a much better alternative available: Better Experience Mod by anne O'nymous

This cheat mod by D.S.-sama hasn't been updated in almost TWO YEARS, the last update was for v1.50 and the current game version is v2.45. Yes, this mod is supposed to work with any new update, but it also might not work! Obviously it's your choice to try it out if you want, I'm merely pointing out that there's a better alternative available that does work with v2.45. :unsure:
ahem, even this threads' TITLE says it is for v1.50 seeersly, while it might work basically (them cheats) it covers null content of later versions. we did mention that several pages back already when the game was still like 1.85 or sumsuch, didn't we? :D

• Haha
Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
ahem, even this threads' TITLE says it is for v1.50 seeersly, while it might work basically (them cheats) it covers null content of later versions. we did mention that several pages back already when the game was still like 1.85 or sumsuch, didn't we? :D
Well I think it's already been established that reading and understanding what you're reading are two very different subjects! :ROFLMAO: Soooooo many folks just can't be bothered to simply scroll the page up a little and read through a few previous comments, which is why we see so many folks asking the same question over and over and over and over and over ....... :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and don't even think about suggesting people should make use of the sites Search function at the top of every page nor clicking a users name to access their profile because, er, well, um, you know, reasons! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The creator D.S.-sama hasn't been active on this site since January 2020.

This hasn't been updated in over a year, the last update was for game v1.50 and the current game version is v2.25. Do yourself a favour and go get the Better Experience Mod by anne O'nymous instead. You'll get all the cheat functions from this out-of-date mod plus a whole lot of other stuff that makes the game better. It's also updated with each game release so it all works! ;)
Chill they're asking if this mod works not if some other mod works. BEM doesn't work on android but this mod does, that's a huge difference. Yes BEM has more features but for many people this mod is better than nothing.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Chill they're asking if this mod works not if some other mod works. BEM doesn't work on android but this mod does, that's a huge difference. Yes BEM has more features but for many people this mod is better than nothing.
What? o_O You're quoting one of my posts from months ago which I posted in response to someone who had stated that pressing z didn't work. There was no mention of whether this mod works on Android, in fact there was zero mention of Android at all! I'm merely stating that this mod hadn't been updated in over a year and suggested an alternative that does work and is updated!

I would guess that your reference to Android is in regards to a question from waaaaay back in January, to which I replied:
This hasn't been updated in over a year, the last update was for game v1.50 and the current game version is v2.20. It might work for basic stuff, but for anything added to the game after v1.50 it probably won't work too well, if at all. Obviously you're free to try it out if you want, it's your choice. Then there's the extra fun of trying to use it on Android, as I understand it using mods etc on Android can become rather difficult.
What part of that are you taking issue with? :unsure: Seriously, I merely pointed out that this mod hasn't been updated to work correctly with newer versions of the game and I closed off by commenting on the difficulties of using mods on Android devices.

If you're going to try and tell somebody off for something they've supposedly done it might be a good idea to actually quote the correct post the person has made, that way you'll avoid a whole load of confusion! :unsure: o_O :ROFLMAO: Then again, dragging something up that's almost 11 months old is just damn confusing anyways! o_O

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes