• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I hope next update has director familly and aunt familly they have very short content so far...and some more mom slave rout there to few scene for that.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
April 9th cannot get here any sooner!! thats when v0.9 will release for $20 patreons , and if we are lucky enough , we'll get it too :)

Reactions: jackkane

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

Their new costumes and a new video shoot is waiting for you~
And the family dinner scene~ :)
View attachment 84554
This looks great. But what I'm really looking forward to with these two (and it seems to still be pretty far away) is getting Nicole enslaved, them seeing what the living room events will look like with both as slaves. Particularly the video one.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
This looks great. But what I'm really looking forward to with these two (and it seems to still be pretty far away) is getting Nicole enslaved, them seeing what the living room events will look like with both as slaves. Particularly the video one.
from the pic it seems like Nicol is already a slave now

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
from the pic it seems like Nicol is already a slave now
I don't think so. Jenny's makeup is lighter than her slave version and I doubt he'll get rid of her nipple piercings for these scenes.
Also, the hair and makeup matches the level Nicole is now, while the most advanced "living room picture" in the game now matches a corruption level from earlier.
Of course I could be wrong but that would mean Mr. C would be just skipping one corruption level. And if Nicole was going to be enslaved in this update I think he'd have mentioned it in a preview already.

untitled.png next level.png

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes