ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i didn't know thats what Ren'py meant :p i guess those games are easier to make? i mean the dude is using Honeyselect(?) to make the games models yeh?
I believe Ren'Py actually means "Rendered Python" for both the format of the images used primarily and the codebase language of the system.

As for being easier... it is a matter of opinion... as someone that uses Ren'Py for my own game, I have to render every single scene that you see in the game (mine has already has over 2,000 images in my game) figure each image, unlike this creator, however, all of my figures, models, outfits and sets are designed by me or have been purchased assets which still need to be assembled, posed, rendered and photoshopped, so each image can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes to render and work on if done right... that doesn't count time of creating the scene, setting the poses, getting the camera angles right, lighting, atmospherics, or the time to dress the figures, that 10-20 minute mark is just for rendering the one image after all of that has been put together... now going with 10 minutes per image (when some can take more than that depending on the complexity) I've over 300 hours of art time just in my game, that isn't counting the time necessary for writing the story or for coding the game... and I have a HIGH END computer.

This individual likely doesn't have as high of machine or skill using 3D software like Daz Studio, Poser, Lightwave, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender or others and that is why he is using another game for his sets, characters and scenes, as well as, render...

Games that use the game software and the player's systems as the rendering engine actually are a bit easier, just harder to program, so you are trading rendering time versus programming time... in my opinion, it is easier to drop the files in, set the paths and scripts and let the game engine (like Unity or Havok) do the work of rendering... but it is a bitch to code in C#...

But easier... it is a matter of opinion, but either way, at least in my case, far more time consuming. ;)

Reactions: Gaijin100

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
I believe Ren'Py actually means "Rendered Python" for both the format of the images used primarily and the codebase language of the system.

As for being easier... it is a matter of opinion... as someone that uses Ren'Py for my own game, I have to render every single scene that you see in the game (mine has already has over 2,000 images in my game) figure each image, unlike this creator, however, all of my figures, models, outfits and sets are designed by me or have been purchased assets which still need to be assembled, posed, rendered and photoshopped, so each image can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes to render and work on if done right... that doesn't count time of creating the scene, setting the poses, getting the camera angles right, lighting, atmospherics, or the time to dress the figures, that 10-20 minute mark is just for rendering the one image after all of that has been put together... now going with 10 minutes per image (when some can take more than that depending on the complexity) I've over 300 hours of art time just in my game, that isn't counting the time necessary for writing the story or for coding the game... and I have a HIGH END computer.

This individual likely doesn't have as high of machine or skill using 3D software like Daz Studio, Poser, Lightwave, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender or others and that is why he is using another game for his sets, characters and scenes, as well as, render...

Games that use the game software and the player's systems as the rendering engine actually are a bit easier, just harder to program, so you are trading rendering time versus programming time... in my opinion, it is easier to drop the files in, set the paths and scripts and let the game engine (like Unity or Havok) do the work of rendering... but it is a bitch to code in C#...

But easier... it is a matter of opinion, but either way, at least in my case, far more time consuming. ;)
ahh interesting. i personally like this game because of the models, kinks ( obviously ) but also it gets straight to the point and grinding is pretty dam easy lol

Reactions: ASLPro3D
U

User_51567

أنا فتاة تونسية أحب الجنس وأريد أن أنشر مقالات في هذا المنتدى
بطريقة ما أنا لا أصدقك

But yeah... Love this game to..
Content wise it's a little bit on the low side every month, but he never fails to deliver.
I always skip 2 updates so when i play it i have 3 months worth of updates to play.
And the next update is time again to play it, so i'm looking forward to it.

SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
theres so many branching plot lines (and there all great) so I'm worried some of them may be cut.
From what I can tell, as long as you don't use too many potions and overshoot the corruption level you'll be able to see all the scenes. A little tip to help (and this applies to most Ren'py games) if you quick save and load said quick save most RNG elements will have a different result, for example if Heather is talking to her husband when you go to work or if Megan is alone or with her daughter.

Also in regards of them being cut, they are all being used so I doubt any content will be cut, possibly slightly altered, but not cut.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
before i dl, could someone post pics of the difference between the "heavy" and "lite" image quality please?

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
That part doesn't seem to progress that much :( (read as: not at all)
Yeah I hope it doesn't become like BB where people keep coming back for the one thing that never happens. I appreciate there is a lot of content in this game but really let me turn the sister into a slave already!

SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
before i dl, could someone post pics of the difference between the "heavy" and "lite" image quality please?
Its negligible, they are the same resolution and you'll only see a difference if you were to compare the scenes side to side. Its mostly noticeable in hair detail, but that's not what you're meant to be looking at.

Here's a small comparison: imgur. com/a/JTLPB

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes