AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Its negligible, they are the same resolution and you'll only see a difference if you were to compare the scenes side to side. Its mostly noticeable in hair detail, but that's not what you're meant to be looking at.

Here's a small comparison: imgur. com/a/JTLPB
thanks, can barely spot any difference :) time to dl

edit: new question, is there a walkthrough for this, cause i have no idea what i'm meant to be doing even after watching the intro >_>

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know or remember how to get the school director to hire me ???
start a new game and I do not remember what I did

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
I just started playing today & my god this game is awesome . but i keep getting same massage in may places "In Development" . Is there any solution to this or am i playing something wrong ? -_-

waltermartell

Jan 2, 2018
It means that the scene you are trying to access doesn't exist yet, it is currently being developed and will be released at a later date. You are not doing anything wrong.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm kinda worried about the length of the next update, we've only had one trailer image so far. I know the release is still more then a week away but by now we usually see at least two or three.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
After 3 kind of scene with Moms in the park. Is there any way to progress ? or is that it for the playground MILFS :p

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm kinda worried about the length of the next update, we've only had one trailer image so far. I know the release is still more then a week away but by now we usually see at least two or three.

Hello everyone~ :)
A few days ago was my birthday. I had a good time and came back to work.

I always thank you for your support~!
View attachment 82681
Wow Mr.C way to prove me wrong :)

kurokitsune17

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the torrent, if there is one? The mega download is taking an estimate of 6 hours. Any help is appreciated

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to access Megan's park scene at night(the one with the cow girl costume) I cant seem to unlock it

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
How do I get the principal? I'm not sure what event triggers me meeting her, any advice?
Check online for the job at the school. You have to be corrupting Mrs. Simpson. Go to the school and ask about the job, I think you get shot down at first, then have Mrs. Simpson vouch for you. Once that is done you can start corrupting the principal and her family.

darkradiance

Mar 26, 2018
ehm im new to this kind of game, but is this game have soun and music ? i mean i play this game but there is no sound and music

GoofyLink

Jan 3, 2018
Check online for the job at the school. You have to be corrupting Mrs. Simpson. Go to the school and ask about the job, I think you get shot down at first, then have Mrs. Simpson vouch for you. Once that is done you can start corrupting the principal and her family.
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
thanks, can barely spot any difference :) time to dl

edit: new question, is there a walkthrough for this, cause i have no idea what i'm meant to be doing even after watching the intro >_>
It's a fairly linear game, you just have to work or use the mod to get money to buy potions, then you use the potions on the women to make them more corrupt. Depending on their corruption level you can interact with them in different ways ranging from kissing to sex, don't forget to repeat the events when you reach a new level.

There are some characters that only get unlocked by special circumstances such as the principle and the police chief. But in most cases it relies on other characters being at a certain level.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I usually just use console codes to give me like 900000 money and 250 potions and that's it.
Then I work slowly on the characters (exhausting all options before advancing them to the next level), but without worrying about having to grind and manage money.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes