Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
a potion for men: for what ?!
You can use it on your uncle. If you have high enough corruption with cousins and aunt, uncle will appear in the yard and then you could spike his drink with said potion.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Jenny has nipple rings when enslaved. So it's a matter of time I guess. Once Nicole is enslaved too I bet there'll be new living room scenes.
wait , you can make someone your slave in v0.85?? i always get wait for next update message !

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
there was a playground scene of the lolis licking their corrupted mothers tits however its been stated that by the creator that there will not be any sexual content with kids but that was back around 2 updates ago and the characters a very minor characters i hope since i brought this to light this game doesnt get banned from here
I just looked into it and they are more early teens than kids, people back at staff after hearing this were expecting 6yo or some shit. Totally fine in terms of content.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I just looked into it and they are more early teens than kids, people back at staff after hearing this were expecting 6yo or some shit. Totally fine in terms of content.
thank you im very grateful for this news

Reactions: L☹VE
3.70 star(s) 199 Votes