Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
guyz, when i go to park, kids coming near to their mom and game says i have to find a way to release their alertness. what should i do?
Go visit the supermarket at daytime and you can bump into them, trying to buy iceream. Be the hero and buy them ;)

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
ALSO, regarding any thoughts about you being cucked in light of the recent updates, here was a brief chat online.

drew
are the girls gonna fuck other guys cause alot of people are not into NTR

4d
HolySin
Yep Mr.C, many of us not that interested in sharing.

4d
drew
for some reason its ok to steal girls for yourself but if they used by someone else we get annoyed we weird like that lol

4d
lostraven
It's basic male dominance/submission, depending where your preference and fetish lies, you want either extreme

3d
drew
i see which is your preference lostraven

3d
lostraven
I prefer to do the stealing, honestly? there's more than enough games out there where you're the cuck, or you play some unfaithful housewife or whatever, not enough games where your cucking people.

2d
drew
exactly plus being the cuck ruins the game for me if im honest

2d
Mr.C
As I have mentioned before, I do not like sharing my women :D

50min
lostraven
:D
I always found it weird that people get annoyed by having girls fuck with other guys while they themselves should get to fuck any girl they want ; what's the being fucking deal ? Seems like misplaced male pride or some testosterony caveman bullshit.

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I always found it weird that people get annoyed by having girls fuck with other guys while they themselves should get to fuck any girl they want ; what's the being fucking deal ? Seems like misplaced male pride or some testosterony caveman bullshit.
I don't care that they fuck other guys, I just don't want to watch it.

outland13

Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys,

This game looks good.

for those who have played the latest version:
how far along is the story? are the amount of sex scenes high or low?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there a full corruption for any of the girls yet?
You can turn Jenny (mom) into a slave and go all the way through anal with her.

She's the only one untill now tho. If I may be bold to venture a guess, the next one to become a slave is likely the sister or the neighbor MILF.

I just wish there was more content with those housewives...

U

User_51567

You can turn Jenny (mom) into a slave and go all the way through anal with her.

She's the only one untill now tho. If I may be bold to venture a guess, the next one to become a slave is likely the sister or the neighbor MILF.

I just wish there was more content with those housewives...
Well.
Mom can be a slave, but i hope(really, really hope) that her content is far from finished.
I mean, there is still so much more to do with/to her ^^

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
hi guys im having some issues getting to rise corruption with heather (boss) and the police station "i have no reason to go there".

I have maxed almost anyone else but missing those 2, anyone can help? :)

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
Nevermind im and idiot :) just had bad luck, got it now.

I wish there was a gallery to check if i found all scenes, im a complesionist that way :p

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes