Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rōjin

Aug 12, 2017
for it partially works, i can get potions and i get the selection of interruptions and stuff but i am unable to change corruption levels in the notebook.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright guys, I'm back from holidays since... Wow, I resisted 1 hour before being in front of my computer :D I'll download the last update and take a look at it tomorrow. But according to your comments, apparently I'll not have change to do.

@Rōjin You understood that you can't raise the corruption over it's "natural" level, just lower it to see scenes you've missed and/or replay scene you like ; then obviously return to the "natural" level. Right ? And if you understood it, then can you explain more your problem ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Im struggling to install this the install guide made no sense where exactly do i extract the mod to i tried it with to game folder but when i play the game i get a white screen and only the option to quit
When you extract the game, you have a "[whatever]/corruption[version]/" folder. And that's where you put the mod since when you open the archive you just find a folder named "game" in it. The content will be naturally added to the right place.
This said, either you put it in the right place, and it will works, or you put it in a wrong place, and the game will still works like if there were no mod. So the problem probably don't come from the mod, but from the way you installed the game in the first place.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
After verification, I confirm what I said yesterday : The actual version of the mod works correctly with the last update and don't needed any change.

Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you very much for this mod. This was my 3rd or 4th playthrough since vers 0.6 and your mod helped me speed through the grindy bits, while allowing me to view every hidden/random scene.

Highly recommend this mod.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
hi, why i can`t do anything in managed window?
Could it be because you didn't read the first message of this thread ?
To keep the spirit of the game, you'll need to have performed the enslavement ritual before being able to release her. But you don't need to perform it another time to enslave her back.
[...]
Note that you can't increase the corruption level further than it should really be in the game, and this level will be restored if you give a potion to the character.
And as far as I remember, it's also said in the in-game help.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
New version released.
It was an easy update since it just add the sisters at the church into the list of the events level displayed.

Reactions: Graybo and hideouz

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I can't seem to access the menu in game despite trying both Shift + Home and Shift +* Am I doing something wrong?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I can't seem to access the menu in game despite trying both Shift + Home and Shift +* Am I doing something wrong?
Er... Let me guess, you just downloaded the mod, and strictly followed the instructions, right ?
So, go to the "[whatever]/corruption[version]" folder. You'll find a folder named "mod 1.10"... And in fact the content of :
"[whatever]/corruption[version]/mod 1.10/game"
goes into :
"[whatever]/corruption[version]/game"

I really shouldn't pack the mod when I'm busy doing something else. It's the easiest task and I messed it twice already :( Sorry for this.

Side note: Update OP with a correct archive.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I don't have a "Mod 1.10" folder, I put the game files into the game folder, so the mods are in "corruption[version]/game" already

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I don't have a "Mod 1.10" folder, I put the game files into the game folder, so the mods are in "corruption[version]/game" already
Start a new game (you don't need to save it). Do you see a screen like this one :

If you didn't see it, it mean that the mod is not correctly installed, or that something prevent it to works.
So, firstly, go to Jenny room. When doing it, do you see a menu asking you if she must be here, if she must be dressing, or if the room must be empty ?
If you see this menu, then the mod is correctly working, but there's something messing with the configuration screen.
If you don't, the mod is not working, do you have installed some other mods or tools ?

Now, if you see the screen when you start a new game, it mean that the mod is correctly installed and working, but that there is something preventing the configuration menu to open.
Open the console with SHIFT + O (use if needed) and type :
Code:
import AONutils
AONutils.AONdebug = True
And while you are in the console, also type :
Code:
AON
It should open the configuration screen. If it do, click the "return to the game" button ; you know how to access it, you'll look at the configuration later.
To quit the console, type :
Code:
exit
If it don't opened the configuration screen, try again to do it with the keys.

Whatever happened, look inside "[whatever]/corruption[version]". If there's a file named "AONutils.txt", open it and tell me what's in it.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I did what you said, the mod was installed correctly, I did the console codes you said and it bought up the menu, but after I did it all there wasn't a "AONutils.txt" file in the folder and the keys still don't work

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I did what you said, the mod was installed correctly, I did the console codes you said and it bought up the menu, but after I did it all there wasn't a "AONutils.txt" file in the folder and the keys still don't work
Alright... So it's not the configuration screen by itself, and apparently it's not what should happen when you press the keys. It let not many possibilities. Alas there isn't really a way to debug it, but now I know where to look.
Sorry, I couldn't help you more actually. I'll try to figure what can be the problem, or an easy way to find more about the problem.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Quite like this mod though I found something which doesn't appear to be working properly. In the subway, you can't travel to the "women's only" car, the option simply doesn't appear. Other things seem to be working fine (such as the recent addition of Maria's content).

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In the subway, you can't travel to the "women's only" car, the option simply doesn't appear.
Do you took in count the fact that this option is only available in the morning ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes