Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Completed - Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NeonSelf

Makes unplayable game playable.

Most importantly - removes random, that prevents you from progressing. Without this mod even when you have the potion and visit girls at the right time - its often impossible to use the potion, because they are busy with random event.

Makes grind optional. You can still work and buy potions as intended by game balance. But you also can get potions or money with just one click in UI.

Manages random events as optoins. You can choose what random event you want to happen when entering a room, instead of trying for days to get the right one.

Thanks to dev for making such a helpful mod. It really improves experience as promised.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

The dude made the best mod for the game.
    The game went from barely playable to somewhat enjoyable. His mod lets you free the slaves so you don't have to do 4D chess each time you wanna fuck some. It also adds amazing cheats, bug fixes, and improvements which made the game even more tolerable. This guy even wrote an amazing walkthrough for people who need help.
    The game may be shit but this mod helps you actually understand the game.
    10/10 mod and 10/10 person.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Exsa

I guess should write review for this, since modder even meantion me in front page :D

I dont even play base game with out this mod, there is too much randomness to my taste.
    With mod you decide what scene you get.
    Also getting money and potion normal way is real grind.

tldr realy recomend using this mod.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Iramis

As far as giving an improved player experience goes this is probably the best mod I've used on this site. I can't imagine playing the game without this mod, the quality of life features provided are integral to my enjoyment of the game (I've actually forgotten how some things work in base game) and it doesn't take anything away from the game.

I wish more games would include some of the features provided here in the base game. Most importantly the feature to rollback the stage/level of the characters or events when they have multiple of them along with interaction with each other. With so many options and combinations possible it is easy to miss things, with this mod you can easily lower the levels and find them without relying on save scumming or multiple playthroughs.

The money/potion and time/day cheats are very convenient and I use them a lot (especially the time of day) but I could probably play without them, I don't mind grinding a bit. But given that there is no gallery (well it has been added in last update but still only for the Mother), no achievement or tracking for events (pretty sure it’s mod only feature, actually don’t remember how notebook works in base game), randomisation, I can see myself getting a headache planning how to get all the scenes and constantly reloading because I realise I skipped an entire set of them.

Definitely deserves 5 stars.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lots`o`fap

An indispensable mod. Nice UI and nice UX. Mods like AON's truly make the gaming experience a joy instead of a royal grind. The day shifting and choosing repeat scenes if desired really allow the user to take control instead of the game gods.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Puff3r

I love this mod. Choices are always better than random encounters. The quality of life improvements make starting a new game much better. Being able to alter corruption levels to find things you may have missed is also a genius feature.