harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v3.1 changelog
v3.0 said that tia and bonnie will get art to go with their content (currently blank screens with dialog) but this didn't happen. instead we got ryuko and kaguya art.

Ryuko is in castle room.
No idea where kaguya is.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone else have a problem with the pictures of the girls staying on the screen after the conversation is over?

Bang From 600

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone else have a problem with the pictures of the girls staying on the screen after the conversation is over?
There is an item called "bug fixer 5000" it will fix you game up , if you dont have it you can pick it up at the box near zoro at the start.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
There is an item called "bug fixer 5000" it will fix you game up , if you dont have it you can pick it up at the box near zoro at the start.
So I have that bug fixer 5000 and it did not work for me. I tried it several times and and still nothing, the same chick is still on my screen.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
oh... so, I just noticed that you need to manually enable the channel for this game if you join the discord server.
I had previously thought that it was weird that this is listed as the official discord for this game yet has no channel there.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v3.2
+ You can now do stuff to Kaguya while she sleeps.
+ 3 Sex Animations for Kaguya in total
Kaguya is the guard who assigns you guard related quests.
Capture.PNG

You need to use the skill wait to skip time to midnight,. then go into her room...
You will be told to buy something from Nami.
Exit. go south until the city entrance. go east two screens until you find "black monkey". which is where you can find nami and buy stuff from her

Then come back to kaguya's bedroom at midnight...
First you will see a scene with the MC nad her. then you will have a near impossible minigame to escape. which will result in getting caught, then automatically escaping, while kidnapping her... and then sharing as you have your armies of goblins gangbang her (usually there is a choice, here there is none)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptingTheUniverse-3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
-
This discord link is for the publisher. strange games studio.
their discord has one single subchannel for this game. and it is completely dead.

itch.io links to this discord instead

which is dedicated just to this game and is active. also as per dev is where you find info about the game
Capture.PNG

XinshixieLing

Sep 18, 2022
CorruptingTheUniverse-3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the deluxe version, or just normal version???