yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
CorruptingTheUniverse-2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
game seems to have been rebooted. plot is different now.

also the game now contains necrophilia.
Capture.PNG
I can confirm that button is NOT a placeholder

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
missed the gore tag in the genre tab so i ended up a lil grossed out. always make sure you know what you're getting into folks. aside from that the story's not super well written and fairly edgy but also has a seeming ton of anime parodies if u wanna bang ur waifus. i'm gonna avoid but anime fans who are less squeamish than i am and who aren't super picky about an in depth plot would maybe enjoy this one.

Last edited:

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Man, so many things to unpack here. First the story is all over the place, I'm not even sure what you're supposed to be doing. The only real consistent thing was building the brothel, if you let Lucy die that is.

Second is the art, if you're going to make a game that's focusing on being edgy by giving you the option of snuff and necrophilia, then the artwork really needs to step it up. The developers might want to look into hiring an artist, one that doesn't mind gore.

And lastly, if you're going this route, then go all in. No "my mother is not really my mother", incest isn't the most deviant act in the game. And if you're going to give us the power to bring dead characters back to life, why is there no option to kill the bounty targets and resurrect them?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Man, so many things to unpack here. First the story is all over the place, I'm not even sure what you're supposed to be doing. The only real consistent thing was building the brothel, if you let Lucy die that is.

Second is the art, if you're going to make a game that's focusing on being edgy by giving you the option of snuff and necrophilia, then the artwork really needs to step it up. The developers might want to look into hiring an artist, one that doesn't mind gore.

And lastly, if you're going this route, then go all in. No "my mother is not really my mother", incest isn't the most deviant act in the game. And if you're going to give us the power to bring dead characters back to life, why is there no option to kill the bounty targets and resurrect them?
from your review you only played the pre-reboot version. where did you even find it?
F95 only started hosting this after the reboot.

Last edited:

djxn

Aug 14, 2022
“爬行者81,帖子:12243834,成员:5417899” said:
您在哪里看到更新?我什至找不到在 Patreon 上谈论的游戏。
[/引用]

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: so to enjoy the full content, you have to buy from itch the deluxe ver which is 25$, yea, good luck finding someone willing enough

• Hey there
Reactions: WideBoi