anon0

Feb 26, 2022
Apparently there is pregnancy in this game since 3.4. Is there going to be pregnancy at the end of every girl's route? If so, you may want to update the tags.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Criminal points and guard points are important? I forgot the explanation and dont have a save before it either

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
itch.io said:
Changelog for Ver 3.6:

+ Finished Kaguyas Slave Route
+ The dialogues for Shion's Slave Route have been successfully added. Animations and pictures will be included in the upcoming update.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So, does anyone have a list of the girls with scenes in this? Only cuz I'm seeing Rukia (Bleach) on the title pic, but no mention in the changelog, is there a definitive list somewhere?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptingTheUniverse-3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kohrah

Sep 24, 2018
so i've run into an issue where the quest to exterminate a goblin cave will allow me to get the reward of a kiss from kaguya, but not complete thus blocking me from advancing through to next rank. is this not completed as of yet or a bug?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
so i've run into an issue where the quest to exterminate a goblin cave will allow me to get the reward of a kiss from kaguya, but not complete thus blocking me from advancing through to next rank. is this not completed as of yet or a bug?
The ogre village is on that map with the husband that commited suicide/where that girl gets attacked by a wolf

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
Does ryoko onahole path has any scene because I can't move at the end ( In the room where she is being held )