4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Rustynutone

Jul 30, 2022
Yes, but you deleted what was very important for the game Lore. Without this (an element that, even if it is banned on this portal), the whole story becomes a farce, an illogical thoughtless. For incest is a deviation, you know this perfectly without me, but it is necessary to show the factor that caused this deviation that served as an impetus to a change in the logic of MC actions. it is very important. Therefore - OK, the "PF" is prohibited to mention, OK, but replacing it with something that is not prohibited to mention on this portal. I am sure here on the portal there are many projects that are not banned and in which the MC could play, thereby slightly open his consciousness so that the thought of incest does not seem completely unacceptable to him. that is my point.

And one more point - if in the entry to the game it is not shown that the MC played visual novels with an open fourth wall, then how can he think that he himself is a character in a visual novel? - This fragment is also a tail remaining from the early version, and you need to somehow justify it, along with other tails inherited from the old version of the game, tails, clumsy sticking out and therefore inappropriate. However, this is already my suspicion that this tail could stay, because I squeezed 8.5 at the accelerated rewinding, paying attention to key points. In a word, you need to change the introduction, mentioning at least if not visually adding a text mention that the MC is a great lover of visual short stories, among which he also came across novels with incest. And all - this would have been enough, everything else would have fit perfectly on the old already laid rails, nothing will be changed.
Not everybody needs everything spelled out for them. It's called using context clues and things being implied. Even if it isn't shown that he plays visual novels, just the fact that he makes a reference to them later shows that he at least has knowledge of them. We can infer from his reference that he has played those type of games before and is open about that type of content without it having to be stated directly. It's done it books, tv shows, and movies all the time. A character will mention something or reference something to imply that this is something they have previous experience with.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedLove-0.8.6r
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Draakaap23

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Wait, so what changed?
Look at this:

Update 0.8.6r

This version is the same as 0.8.5r (doesn't added new content)

Changelog:
Removed the persistent value from character paths (as it was causing issues)
Removed a choice with Lauren on Day4 night (it wasn't needed and now the scene just continues till the next choice)
Added a Path option to the quick menu (so you can enable/disable character paths on the fly (handy if you come off a path))
Fixed some reported dialogue issues

Downloads:

I wanted to add a Custom Start feature so you could just pick a day and the characters you want and hit Start, then you would play from that day.
However, character paths needed to have a persistent value (so they could be called from outside of the story and be changed (ie)the custom start menu).
This (as you may have noticed) caused issues with saves containing different paths.

So if you had save(A) with just the lauren path, and then did another playthrough with just emily and saved that as save(B), when you loaded save(A) you would not be on lauren's path and instead be only on the paths in save(B).

The custom start feature would have been nice, but if it's going to break other things, then I'll just scrap the idea.

Your saves should work from 0.8.5r, as I coded it to just switch the variables around after you load/start a game.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Managed to figure out what was messing up the look of the characters (the base (Gen8Female) model was fk'd, and everything relies on the base model)

girls22.png

Below shows how fk'd my base model was.
The one on the left is how the base model should look / the one on the right is how my base model looked:

mydays.png

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Managed to figure out what was messing up the look of the characters (the base (Gen8Female) model was fk'd, and everything relies on the base model)

View attachment 3572124

Below shows how fk'd my base model was.
The one on the left is how the base model should look / the one on the right is how my base model looked:

View attachment 3572128
I liked these face models better than the new ones now.

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
not completely sure if im right or not but were there not a scene where Amber and Emily shared a kiss after MC had his hair fixed? and if so did it get removed because someone got their feelings hurt and called it ntr?... if the case i feel sad for those small minded individuals living in a bubble of their own hatred.

was it not a option to fix the “forced ntr” whit optional choice whether or not you wanted it to happen instead of just removing it…

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Corrupted Love [v0.8.6r] [RIC0H] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [382 MB]
- - -

Mac [367 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Weird bug I BELIEVE: Loaded an older save right before sleeping with Lauren on her bunk. Progressed for a bit--got to the sleep over--and when the MC went to bed with Katie, after they had sex and went to sleep, during the transition into day 8 text windows, a single frame/line from Laurens feigned sleep-walking sex appeared, before going right back to "normal" with Katie saying she slept quite soundly after tiring her out.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
The girl from the sewer reminds me of the one from that game Forspoken.
View attachment 3575366
Maybe that is why she lives in a sewer.
Let's not forget the studio who made that dumpster fire of a game numbered in the (low) hundreds. Corrupted Love (as far as I know) is made by one single dude. And besides, Jasmin looks way hotter and is way more fuckable than Frey could ever hope to be.

-Mal

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes