4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Its not really that out of character. He is still a creep. I mean, he is out there screwing any young girl he can find and gaslighting his girlfriend. He is basically adopting children in order to sleep with him at this point.
Sure... But let's not ignore the fact that the MC only ever engages in fully consensual sex in the "canon" story, and he always makes sure the girls he's with are comfortable with what they're doing and that they're enjoying themselves. I'd say that puts him way above the "creep" level you're thinking he's at.

-Mal

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Sure... But let's not ignore the fact that the MC only ever engages in fully consensual sex in the "canon" story, and he always makes sure the girls he's with are comfortable with what they're doing and that they're enjoying themselves. I'd say that puts him way above the "creep" level you're thinking he's at.

-Mal
Was it consensual when he stuck his dick in his sleeping daughter's mouth then pretended to be asleep so she wakes up thinking she was the one that sexually assaulted him?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Its not really that out of character. He is still a creep. I mean, he is out there screwing any young girl he can find and gaslighting his girlfriend. He is basically adopting children in order to sleep with him at this point.
The MC is not like that at all..

I have no idea what choices you're making, but the MC is a real nice dude.

Was it consensual when he stuck his dick in his sleeping daughter's mouth then pretended to be asleep so she wakes up thinking she was the one that sexually assaulted him?
Hmm.. seems like you're corrupting the MC with your choices.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
That's why it's called 'Corrupted' Love, and not 'Parental' Love!
I mean, the MC in Parental Love was a gaslighting asshat. It really bothered me that he was lying to his wife all the way to the final scene. There was never an option to tell her the truth about what he did with his sister or the younger daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: Bohler

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I mean, the MC in Parental Love was a gaslighting asshat. It really bothered me that he was lying to his wife all the way to the final scene. There was never an option to tell her the truth about what he did with his sister or the younger daughter.
Yep that was an asshole too.... :)

But how do you instigate sex with the whole family then?

I like corrupted love the idea of her sleepwalking. For my that was an original scene..

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
But how do you instigate sex with the whole family then?
Well, it's not so easy. Which, I guess, is kind of the point.

Incest is a taboo. Father daughter incest is probably the most taboo version of it. And then to include the girl's mother, is even more taboo.

That is also what makes it hot.

But yeah, to do it, either:
- The mother needs to be into the fetish herself (possible but perhaps not entirely realistic)
- The MC needs to corrupt the mother one way or the other.

Reactions: Bohler

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If I remember correctly, there was. But you had to live with the consequences.
That's life: Make a decision and live with the consequences.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I mean, you're making those choices. You can choose to not do anything with any of them and actually have a nice family relationship. You are choosing to screw all those girls.

So... I guess it's you that's the creep. Why can't you just be a loving father to your kids!?!? :cry:

Dec 13, 2019
people jerking it to an incest game who are morally judging people are my favourite kind of idiot.
Incest and inbreeding will soon no longer be a problem in real life.
There is a process in genetics that makes it possible to have children with a first-degree relative without the child having any degree of relationship.

The process is called “hetrogenesis.”
Basically, you could easily have children with your own child.
However, this option is still under development and will probably take another generation before it can really be used.

Now that sounds like sci-fi. And to be honest, that's where I got it from. ^^
But, I checked it and it is actually true. At least according to Google.

All that has to change, as soon as it is possible for the masses, is one's own morals.
However, that is a different issue that is arguably more difficult to address than the genetics behind it.

In any case, the fact is that if humanity were to die out or we were to emigrate to other planets, we would only need one woman to create an entire people from her. So no longer with Adam and Eve, but just Eve.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MalLiz and Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't know what kind of argument you're trying to make here but it's not a good one. I'm not even convinced you understand what my point was so let me try again.

Kink shaming is hypocritical and morally stupid. Especially on this forum.
Ah, I thought you were calling "people jerking it to an incest game some kind of idiot".

My point was that everybody can (and will) make a moral judgement regardless of how strange (to some) their own position might be.

But yeah, I agree with you kink shaming is stupid, especially on a forum like this one.

Incest and inbreeding will soon no longer be a problem in real life.
There is a process in genetics that makes it possible to have children with a first-degree relative without the child having any degree of relationship.

The process is called “hetrogenesis.”
Basically, you could easily have children with your own child.
However, this option is still under development and will probably take another generation before it can really be used.

Now that sounds like sci-fi. And to be honest, that's where I got it from. ^^
But, I checked it and it is actually true. At least according to Google.

All that has to change, as soon as it is possible for the masses, is one's own morals.
However, that is a different issue that is arguably more difficult to address than the genetics behind it.

In any case, the fact is that if humanity were to die out or we were to emigrate to other planets, we would only need one woman to create an entire people from her. So no longer with Adam and Eve, but just Eve.
Interesting.

In animal and plant breeding, incest is very common and used to reinforce desirable characteristics.

But you do need to carefully select and base your selection only on those desirable characteristics, while avoiding undesirable characteristics.

In medieval Europe, it was not at all about desirable characteristics but only about politics and inheritance.

No doubt that with genetic engineering you can avoid / eliminate undesirable characteristics much easier, much reducing the risks of inbreeding.

Dec 13, 2019
Interesting.

In animal and plant breeding, incest is very common and used to reinforce desirable characteristics.

But you do need to carefully select and base your selection only on those desirable characteristics, while avoiding undesirable characteristics.

In medieval Europe, it was not at all about desirable characteristics but only about politics and inheritance.

No doubt that with genetic engineering you can avoid / eliminate undesirable characteristics much easier, much reducing the risks of inbreeding.
I didn't know about the animals either, but it makes sense. Well, you also taught me something new. Thank you for the new knowledge for me.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes