4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I wish devs would stop RErendering their stuff untill they finished their story, I was sooooo looking forward to the story beeing continued and now I get this sht once again... Just saying what every one else is thinking... Stop trying to fix something thats not already soooooooooooo good.... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Made a mod... :ROFLMAO:
(will ofc be built in next update though)

Since the 'persistent' variable is causing issues when trying different paths, I made an option where you can toggle the paths at will.

So now there's a 'Paths' option on the quick menu:
View attachment 3562903

This will then take you to a new menu where you can toggle paths:
View attachment 3562904

Just extract the file and drop the game folder in the file directory of the game (attached)
oh hell yeah .. i was hoping for this ... dude your awesome (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Haha Found a bug...

If somehow you select to not go to lauren, but to go to katie and play with her (I asume), you miss out on the blowjob scene, with Lauren when you lie naked with Katie.

But afterwards, Katie wants to have a talk with Lauren because of the blowjob in her sleep, which she didn't have.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
You could never re-age Emily manually, she has always been tied to Lauren's age.

No matter what age you set Lauren, Emily will always be 4 years older.
Thank you. Good to know. I'm mostly bummed about losing my saves though. Not sure what happened there.

Reactions: AllanBlackwater

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I definitely should be and fail to understand why a bunch of choices related to her, Lauren and Jasmin simply don't appear.
Well, time to throw out the saves and start from zero again, i guess.

edit: Ok, now i'm pretty sure that "stray shot" on Lauren is somehow related to everything gone wrong on the old saves. ;)
I am not sure if yours is the same problem as mine, but once I accidentally clicked on a (-) choice on Emily's path and I found myself locked out of her path (and the ones dependent on hers) on all subsequent playthroughs even if I tried to use old saves preceding that choice. IIUC the problem is the persistent file (rather than the save ones) misbehaving about the variables that open or close a path. Throwing away that file and replaying from zero is a valid, if extreme, remedy. However the developer made a fix available that allows to open or close any path manually for a less troublesome solution.

Mar 19, 2023

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Corrupted Love by RIC0H.​

Updated: 04/20/2024
Game/Creator: RIC0H -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 04/20/2024
Game Version: 0.8.5r
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: RIC0H -
Not sure why I cant get this working :(

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
A old guy fcking young girls. But we have more than that here. At least i see potential in the story. Hope the dev use it. For know, a common, but good, game. Keep the good work, dev.
This is Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
good game, but: It is the 2nd or 3rd time that you have to start at the very beginning.
It's endlessly annoying. Maybe you should just wait until the final version is released. How many times do you have to start at the beginning?
What a pity...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wrong question. Players should ask themselves :
How many game versions does one need to keep around and start over and over to get the full story?
How many times do you have to start at the beginning?
This is Zlatan Ibrahimovic
He desperately needs a new team to integrate with outside of the pitch.
This game sure offers opportunity for that: joining the saga team of life outside the lime light.

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
good game, but: It is the 2nd or 3rd time that you have to start at the very beginning.
It's endlessly annoying. Maybe you should just wait until the final version is released. How many times do you have to start at the beginning?
What a pity...
Not necessarily, if there is a save, you can continue , but yes , it is annoying .

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes