4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
It was removed as people kept complaining that it was "forced ntr".
Plus it didn't really add to the story itself and was more for "Yay.. incest."
Hey, love your game. I did really love that scene, and the resultant awkwardness. Maybe it could just be made optional, so it's not longer "forced"? As far as "Yay.. incest.", isn't all the incest just for the sake of "Yay.. incest."? It's an incest game, after all. If a little incest is good, more must be better!

I'm not gonna get upset about it being removed, as it's your game and your decision. Just wanted to let you know some of us will sorely miss that bit. Since you now have the dialogue/renders for both options(scene in/scene removed), you could simply make a choice to have it happen or not?

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Another illigical moment detected

Sister Mary gave such an idea, because she wants to fuck more often, as if speaking, this is such a thin, thin hint of the fact that a potentially April can be adopted (and not only April alone). Well, or this phrase of her - perhaps a forgotten tail from the initial idea to make a small brothel from the orphanage, the ideas that the comrades (who are not comrades are at all) from the southern continent forced to cancel. Perhaps that idea was formed only in the depths of the author’s consciousness and the author had already allowed a Freudian slip, perhaps without guessing it himself.
I think need to change what Sister Mary says. Need to rethink hers words, taking into account the foregoing, so that in the future Sister Mary does not give readers any naugty ideas.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Another illigical moment detected

Sister Mary gave such an idea, because she wants to fuck more often, as if speaking, this is such a thin, thin hint of the fact that a potentially April can be adopted (and not only April alone). Well, or this phrase of her - perhaps a forgotten tail from the initial idea to make a small brothel from the orphanage, the ideas that the comrades (who are not comrades are at all) from the southern continent forced to cancel. Perhaps that idea was formed only in the depths of the author’s consciousness and the author had already allowed a Freudian slip, perhaps without guessing it himself.
I think need to change what Sister Mary says. Need to rethink hers words, taking into account the foregoing, so that in the future Sister Mary does not give readers any naugty ideas.
Or maybe there will be a 2nd game called "The Orphanage". :)
(Where it would a spin off of CL where the MC would begin "working" there and teaching/punishing the girls)

Who knows..

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
And one more point in which I have to disagree with the author’s change in the script at the very beginning.

In the early versions, the MC plays in the proud father - an incest project. Where could the MC be indocrined by the idea of incest. Now, if the MC is unfamiliar with the idea of incest and it is not known whether he finds her attractive - the conversation with Emily after she and the MC discovered each other with her daughter and father, in theory, it seems to me, at a slightly different time and perhaps not So. At first, after such a news, they may simply stop “tight communication” automatically moving to normal relations Father-daughter, or even may have to go to therapy.
Yes, of course, over time, they would turn this page of their history, perhaps. Or not, they would fall into the swamp of incest, but already consciously, realizing that they are attracted to each other.
In a word, this fragment must be processed. Make it logical and whole. So that no tails or ears would not stick out of nowhere.

Or return the game back. And then nothing needs to be redone. The MC is already indocrined by the idea of incest - his brains are quite “rotten”, because he played the game “Proud Father”.

sorry, RIC0H but you can't throw even a small scene without any consequences
because there is a saying "You can’t throw a word from the song!"

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
Ah, too much shit going on in the background because of one fucking lesbian. The MC doesn't feel like an MC but a side character and this is a lesbian female MC game. If you take that lesbian out, it takes out a hell of a lot of other stuff so I don't give a shit. So this goes to ignore. This would be a hell of a lot better if there wasn't that lesbian shit ruining the game.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
He has hit my posts that are pro-lesbian as well
Not only was it all off-camera, but it wasn't even for sure. it was never specified what exactly Emily & Amber had gotten up to that I recall (not that I don't have a suspicion) so anything he doesn't like about it came only from his own head.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Ah, too much shit going on in the background because of one fucking lesbian. The MC doesn't feel like an MC but a side character and this is a lesbian female MC game. If you take that lesbian out, it takes out a hell of a lot of other stuff so I don't give a shit. So this goes to ignore. This would be a hell of a lot better if there wasn't that lesbian shit ruining the game.
There was a dev note on the OP (that was removed for some reason) that explained:
"The idea behind the game is that one day you meet a family and befriend them. You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

Emily is the main character in the game, because she's the one corrupting the rest.

I'm not sure why that dev note was removed though, as it's quite an important dev note.
(not sure if the staff removed it or if I removed it by accident)

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
There was a dev note on the OP (that was removed for some reason) that explained:
"The idea behind the game is that one day you meet a family and befriend them. You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

Emily is the main character in the game, because she's the one corrupting the rest.

I'm not sure why that dev note was removed though, as it's quite an important dev note.
Now I'm curious... what game is that? Nevermind, just read the whole thing again. Sorry!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Update 0.8.6r

This version is the same as 0.8.5r (doesn't added new content)

Changelog:
Removed the persistent value from character paths (as it was causing issues)
Removed a choice with Lauren on Day4 night (it wasn't needed and now the scene just continues till the next choice)
Added a Path option to the quick menu (so you can enable/disable character paths on the fly (handy if you come off a path))
Fixed some reported dialogue issues

Downloads:

I wanted to add a Custom Start feature so you could just pick a day and the characters you want and hit Start, then you would play from that day.
However, character paths needed to have a persistent value (so they could be called from outside of the story and be changed (ie)the custom start menu).
This (as you may have noticed) caused issues with saves containing different paths.

So if you had save(A) with just the lauren path, and then did another playthrough with just emily and saved that as save(B), when you loaded save(A) you would not be on lauren's path and instead be only on the paths in save(B).

The custom start feature would have been nice, but if it's going to break other things, then I'll just scrap the idea.

Your saves should work from 0.8.5r, as I coded it to just switch the variables around after you load/start a game.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
well i see you updated alot of the day like some of the scene from the last time i played and the character models now just need some audio and you be set.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023

so since she is the main mc you said, should it be a female protag tag?? or multi protag tag?
Also seems important...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
so since she is the main mc you said, should it be a female protag tag?? or multi protag tag?
Also seems important...
No, because you do not play as her.
She's just an important character that you need to get first, before you can get the others that live with the MC (Holly/Jasmin)

Reactions: CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder why that was removed... :ROFLMAO:
Yes, but you deleted what was very important for the game Lore. Without this (an element that, even if it is banned on this portal), the whole story becomes a farce, an illogical thoughtless. For incest is a deviation, you know this perfectly without me, but it is necessary to show the factor that caused this deviation that served as an impetus to a change in the logic of MC actions. it is very important. Therefore - OK, the "PF" is prohibited to mention, OK, but replacing it with something that is not prohibited to mention on this portal. I am sure here on the portal there are many projects that are not banned and in which the MC could play, thereby slightly open his consciousness so that the thought of incest does not seem completely unacceptable to him. that is my point.

And one more point - if in the entry to the game it is not shown that the MC played visual novels with an open fourth wall, then how can he think that he himself is a character in a visual novel? - This fragment is also a tail remaining from the early version, and you need to somehow justify it, along with other tails inherited from the old version of the game, tails, clumsy sticking out and therefore inappropriate. However, this is already my suspicion that this tail could stay, because I squeezed 8.5 at the accelerated rewinding, paying attention to key points. In a word, you need to change the introduction, mentioning at least if not visually adding a text mention that the MC is a great lover of visual short stories, among which he also came across novels with incest. And all - this would have been enough, everything else would have fit perfectly on the old already laid rails, nothing will be changed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes