Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Just tell me, what are tags for ?
Basically to get as many eyeballs on it as possible, the more tags the more eyeballs.
But since this is a QSP game, I've already limited myself to the amount of eyeballs.
Thus reducing the importance of tags

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
The game and the concept is good. Saving after each part can help with game over. Just work on the models if youre planning another game. Great work though :love:

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I network, I get money, I buy shares, the executives freak out, now I need to sabotage the shares by convincing the 'waterco contact' who wont do shit unless you fuck him, but fucking him is a game over. Anyone know how to actually convince the douche? or were we supposed to agree to be bought out?

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I network, I get money, I buy shares, the executives freak out, now I need to sabotage the shares by convincing the 'waterco contact' who wont do shit unless you fuck him, but fucking him is a game over. Anyone know how to actually convince the douche? or were we supposed to agree to be bought out?
When negotiating with John, there are 2 options that he likes. After those 2 options have been offered, a 3rd can be offered safely.
Getting 5% without Johns help shouldn't be possible, and will most likely bug out the events that follows

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Final update, added a bit more text to some sex scenes. tweaked a few numbers, hopefully you can reach the 2nd ending now without cheating.
And I finally added those stress events I wanted to have when I started. Though in hindsight, it seems a bit pointless.
So why did it take a year before this update?
Mostly just a lack of inspiration and drive. I hope you like it though, and as always feel free to cut, copy or edit the game.
Walkthrough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Just tell me, what are tags for ?
As a proponent of the IBTC, I believe I share your proclivities. That being said, as far as tags go, I think the "Big tits" tag is as useless as they get. I mean, who decides what tits are "big". My definition is almost certainly different to yours and I'm sure it differs from artist to artist as well.

There doesn't even seem to be an agreement on when to apply the different tags or not. For example, even if the "Big Tits" tag is included in a game, what does that actually mean?
  • Is there one huge pair among all the otherwise diverse models?
  • Is it a Big Tit fetish focused game?
  • Does every female character carry around a rack that is threatening to collapse into a black hole at any second?
The "Big Tits" tag can be and is used in every instance above and thus it has become completely useless to me. The only ways to find out are
  • The OP contains some representative screenshots (which they really should)
  • Try the game yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebby

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
As a proponent of the IBTC, I believe I share your proclivities. That being said, as far as tags go, I think the "Big tits" tag is as useless as they get. I mean, who decides what tits are "big". My definition is almost certainly different to yours and I'm sure it differs from artist to artist as well.

There doesn't even seem to be an agreement on when to apply the different tags or not. For example, even if the "Big Tits" tag is included in a game, what does that actually mean?
  • Is there one huge pair among all the otherwise diverse models?
  • Is it a Big Tit fetish focused game?
  • Does every female character carry around a rack that is threatening to collapse into a black hole at any second?
The "Big Tits" tag can be and is used in every instance above and thus it has become completely useless to me. The only ways to find out are
  • The OP contains some representative screenshots (which they really should)
  • Try the game yourself
I know.......just a little bit frustrated looking at some 90% of the games having the big ones, the rest being mostly loli or censored....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote