Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
need to have sex with john at the start
Dear Dev ! You need use Unity model and rendering animation with Unity, and then, add it into the RenPy. Look to the 'Tales from the Deep: Eve' ! Guy who create this have slow laptop, but great pictures and movies!

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
Wow, love this, I want to be notified when the full version is done. I don't want to play this piecemeal

Gray21

May 19, 2020
there is just something special about Sims graphics, i wish more games would be made with it but i guess its quite a hassle to set up everything and it has its limitations, gonna check thi out once it has more stuff in it, but i love the screenshot with the black lady.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Chapter 3 done.

Might need to polish it a bit though, not sure. As the game grows, I notice some bugs and try to fix them and end up breaking everything.
Currently chapter 2 has some audio bugs that i for some reason cant fix. I believe it has something to do with Chucks interaction

A detailed procedure would be needed to unlock all scenes?
If people want a walkthrough, I can throw one together. though the game is pretty small and linear that I doubt its needed
then again I didnt think so many ppl would get stuck on the 5% thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
CorporateQueen-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson
Jan 28, 2018
If people want a walkthrough, I can throw one together. though the game is pretty small and linear that I doubt its needed
then again I didnt think so many ppl would get stuck on the 5% thing
Some things to progress are a bit inscrutable like you seem to need a certain combination of shopping and spa to unlock the daughters boyfriends.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
is it possible to upload your character presets for the sims 4 game, they would usefull for personal playthroughs (if you dont mind)
I don't keep track on what character uses what mods. So doubt it would help without my mod folder of 5,5gb

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Game update:
And so the end is near. And so I face my final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear, polishing this is going to be hell...

There are a lot of empty scenes. why are they empty?
Cause I'm bad at writing descriptive sex scenes, and I don't like writing oooh and aaah all the time
There are a few "Bad endings" or "game over" scenes that are missing.
I've tried to keep the tone of the game "light-hearted" so sometimes it may seem a bit uncaring.
Some "puzzles" are not intuitive at all. My thoughts on that is: Its such a short game that trial and error should suffice

Anyways, I do hope you've enjoyed it so far. and thank you for playing

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote