RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
No way for me to achieve 5%, tried by buying 1 stock per week, tried only doing networking for 5 weeks and the best i could do is 4%, no way to come closer to 500$ in total, not to mention stock price rises every week, networking doesn't give enough cash. Unless i'm missing something and it's sheer rng how many cash networking would give it's always game over for me. Also saw in img folder there is one more animation in water plant that suggest deal can be made without game over but i don't know how to do that.

Reactions: Rebby

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
No way for me to achieve 5%, tried by buying 1 stock per week, tried only doing networking for 5 weeks and the best i could do is 4%, no way to come closer to 500$ in total, not to mention stock price rises every week, networking doesn't give enough cash. Unless i'm missing something and it's sheer rng how many cash networking would give it's always game over for me. Also saw in img folder there is one more animation in water plant that suggest deal can be made without game over but i don't know how to do that.
Not very intuitive but this thing worked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
I am stuck after passsing challenge 1, I have already got the monkeys to beat up the 1 board member that was possible to beat up, and he has been pressured,
HOWEVER now the game will not go past that phase. was that the last built phase? there is nothing else after that beating scene? Because the week number just keeps going negative after week ZERO 0. Just keeps going week -1 -2 -3 etc...

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
I'm gonna try that, but also saw there is bj animation with waterplant worker, so i don't know if that is even implemented in the game and it's gonna happen later in the playthrough or it always leads to game over.
that sex scene, full sex with the worker, must be some weird combination of stress level, because I did get it. Option list includes a "offer sex" option, if some wacky parameter is correct. must be stress level or number of stocks you bought. Did not show up when I did not buy stocks.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I am stuck after passsing challenge 1, I have already got the monkeys to beat up the 1 board member that was possible to beat up, and he has been pressured,
HOWEVER now the game will not go past that phase. was that the last built phase? there is nothing else after that beating scene? Because the week number just keeps going negative after week ZERO 0. Just keeps going week -1 -2 -3 etc...
yeah my bad. After "convincing" Tom, there should be a message saying "End of content," seems i've missed a value somewhere.
I'm aiming to have 2nd chapter complete next update

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Corporate Queen 0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i really like the game, its difficult to solve some scene and progress but at the end i finally managed :)

Reactions: Rebby

Evgeeeen

Jan 26, 2019
that sex scene, full sex with the worker, must be some weird combination of stress level, because I did get it. Option list includes a "offer sex" option, if some wacky parameter is correct. must be stress level or number of stocks you bought. Did not show up when I did not buy stocks.

I had to look at the code. Here's what's needed:
1. Stress over 90.
2. Offer a political.
3. Offer better working conditions
4. Offer sex.

It's all in one meeting

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Updated to V 0.3

I give you a part of chapter 3, while I try to figure out what more to add in.
"Stress" is for the time being disabled. Not sure until when, or if I will scrap it

Reactions: eriador

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
need to have sex with john at the start
And how to do that, when there was a chance it always ended up with them in newspaper and game over? Also unless sex with him there is no way to help with campaign resulting in game over, at least there was no option for me to help him.

Last edited:

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
And how to do that, when there was a chance it always ended up with them in newspaper and game over? Also unless sex with him there is no way to help with campaign resulting in game over, at least there was no option for me to help him.
5 posts above

Reactions: RottenPlum
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote