Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
QSP engine is fine, just not many people want to spend time translating Russian to get support on coding. The main QSP forums mostly use QSP 5 but most on this site and elsewhere use QSP 4. They're a lot different also, 5 is a bit more strict coding wise. 4 you can write a garbled mess and it will oddly work.

Good luck on your game.

Reactions: RestIn and Rebby

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
QSP engine is fine, just not many people want to spend time translating Russian to get support on coding. The main QSP forums mostly use QSP 5 but most on this site and elsewhere use QSP 4. They're a lot different also, 5 is a bit more strict coding wise. 4 you can write a garbled mess and it will oddly work.
Yeah I know Russian QSP 4 game, that literally simulates small community of people there are at least one hundred npcs. And I mean its includes working, working out, going at the bar/movies/etc, having sex, doing chores, traveling across world, dying, there are different jobs, etc etc etc and… ITS JUST WORKS somehow. You can push boundaries of QSP by a lot.

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for all the constructive criticism you provided, I'll be sure to look closely at the games you make, and take notes. So that I, might learn from my betters
First of all, I didn't even critique your game. I only implied that it has unoriginal art, which it does, that's just a fact, and that I wish there was a tag for it because I'm not interested in such games. Nothing about it's quality so no need to flaunt your fragile ego at me.
And second, I've worked on a couple tiny hobby game projects and let me assure you that all my projects had original 3D also made by me.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Corporate Queen 0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
I like the game settings. But how you are suppose to acquire 5% of shares? If i spam networking button max I can get 4% and game over, or get on newspapers and gameover too. Does the reducing stress plays any role?

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I like the game settings. But how you are suppose to acquire 5% of shares? If i spam networking button max I can get 4% and game over, or get on newspapers and gameover too. Does the reducing stress plays any role?
sadly, at the moment, "Stress" does not play a valid roll in the game.
It will give you an extra negotiation option with John. And it will change the picture in the office.
I'm intending to expand on the "Stress" value in the future.

A tip for clearing the 5%: don't spend all your money at once

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Rebby I tried version 0.2 but after I talk to the 'Buisness man Chuck' and have sex the scene goes back to the beginning of the man ringing the bell, I can't go on.

Reactions: Gladiatore

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
sadly, at the moment, "Stress" does not play a valid roll in the game.
It will give you an extra negotiation option with John. And it will change the picture in the office.
I'm intending to expand on the "Stress" value in the future.

A tip for clearing the 5%: don't spend all your money at once
Thanks man, finally got it. If you would like to make more investor friendly, instead of networking button you can make small stock market simulation where NPC could buy/sell different companie's stock and earn the money. And i also have same issue with repeated Chuck scene. Is this the end for now?

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Thanks man, finally got it. If you would like to make more investor friendly, instead of networking button you can make small stock market simulation where NPC could buy/sell different companie's stock and earn the money. And i also have same issue with repeated Chuck scene. Is this the end for now?
I could make a stock market mini game, but then I would have to make stuff to spend the money on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote