RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
So how do I get her to start making milk?
I believe after the route splits and you choose between the cow bikini and the prostitute dress. Cow bikini route has a few milking scenes, but either way you should be able to buy an item called milk booster from Claire shortly after that to control the lactation state.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I believe after the route splits and you choose between the cow bikini and the prostitute dress. Cow bikini route has a few milking scenes, but either way you should be able to buy an item called milk booster from Claire shortly after that to control the lactation state.
Oh, there's a route split?

So, is there a way to lactate before I start the alcohol store family side questline? And if I do, will the lactation affect the breastfeeding scene?

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Oh, there's a route split?

So, is there a way to lactate before I start the alcohol store family side questline? And if I do, will the lactation affect the breastfeeding scene?
I think you can wait and start that side quest later if you want. Some of the scenes in that line have lactation variants. Not all of the scenes in the game have lactation variants tho.

The route split is pretty minor, it's maybe 3-4 specific scenes for each route and the ending is the same. The cow bikini route will lock you out of 2 of the pregnancy epilogues, but if you are planning on doing a NG+ run you might want to do cow first, because you can get an overpowered accessory to take to NG+....but it doesn't really matter since the game will be a cakewalk by that time anyway.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I think you can wait and start that side quest later if you want. Some of the scenes in that line have lactation variants. Not all of the scenes in the game have lactation variants tho.

The route split is pretty minor, it's maybe 3-4 specific scenes for each route and the ending is the same. The cow bikini route will lock you out of 2 of the pregnancy epilogues, but if you are planning on doing a NG+ run you might want to do cow first, because you can get an overpowered accessory to take to NG+....but it doesn't really matter since the game will be a cakewalk by that time anyway.
Damn man, thanks for being such a bro. Seriously, I appreciate the info. You went above and beyond on this one.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
The last scene with Mr. Owner, if you are so inclined, happens after the endgame after defeating Grus. Leave the Mining Guild and come back to the Mining Guild to find Anna next to the Quest Assignment desk. Talk to her and she'll give you an invite to see Mr. Owner at his mansion. Walk Erina to the mansion and watch Mr. Owner beg her for her company.

I don't remember exactly but I think the Old Core is an item you pick up from a chest in a dungeon. I think it's in the Water Plant underneath Mr. Owner's mansion but I can't be sure.

The Exact Gear is bought from the Parts Store, but you have to progress through the story. I think by the time you need them to upgrade the Pile Bunker, they should be available.
View attachment 3373136

You can get Scrap Part 3 from the Scrapper, the dude in a brown cloak standing on top of Warehouse 1 (you know, the warehouse where the Parts Store man and Erina use as their play house) day or night. He's also one of two partners in the game who you can get anal from.
View attachment 3373233

My turn to ask:
How do you get the "Find Danny and Rosch" Quest? I'm at about the end of the game and I've obtained the Afterglow, but the Quest Assignment desk doesn't have anything else for me. Bor K also doesn't say anything new.
i dont see anna everywhere when i want to unlock owner scene

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Did you do the prostitute dress route? The cow bikini route does not have the owner scenes available.
yeah luckily i have backup when i need to choose between the 2 outfit. i need to choose the prostitute one to reach to route. at least i know where its start thanks to your comment previously, thank you

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
You know you need the original 1.10 game first right?

While at it, may I ask any specifics content you get on the prostitute route, because otherwise I would to see the milky stuff.
Prostitution route basically has 1 long scene each for the owner and one for the owners son. Technically in the gallery there are two scenes each, but the 2nd is basically just a variant of the 1st. It also has the pregnancy epilogues for the owner and one for his son as well. Cow route technically has 3 specific scenes, but they are mostly the same.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
You know you need the original 1.10 game first right?

While at it, may I ask any specifics content you get on the prostitute route, because otherwise I would to see the milky stuff.
do i need to have 100 lewdness so anna come ? when i replay with new game, anna doesnt show up. im confuse what to do

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes