VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you for playing!

Of the three "best" endings here, one of them implies that they're going to swing, but doesn't actually show it happen. Not sure if that's enough to make you avoid the game or not.

Tlaero

Reactions: Olejust and Sngo

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I've never written walkthroughs of my games, but I believe other people have. This one is pretty straightforward, though. As with many of my games, being consistent in your responses is important.

Tlaero

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I've never written walkthroughs of my games, but I believe other people have. This one is pretty straightforward, though. As with many of my games, being consistent in your responses is important.

Tlaero
Thats OK. I was asking bcoz so far I got three endings: the best happy ending with Christine where you accept her dominant nature the second where she moves in with you but soon they have quarrels and finally break up. And finally, leaving Christine to hook up with her young sister. Is there any other endings?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
There are 3 "Good" endings, and it sounds like you got two of them. You did the path where your responses amounted to saying you're happy with Christine and you did the path where your responses say you're not. The third path uses the responses you haven't chosen yet.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thats OK. I was asking bcoz so far I got three endings: the best happy ending with Christine where you accept her dominant nature the second where she moves in with you but soon they have quarrels and finally break up. And finally, leaving Christine to hook up with her young sister. Is there any other endings?
If you play the middle ground with both sisters they agree to share.

It's not quite a true threeway, you spend some time with 1 sister then go spend time with the other, they don't all live together mainly because they are both so different and offer 2 different things.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This game was awesome :). Story was really interesting. Characters were written well and renders were good. Girls were very likable. Writing was good for the sex scenes. Sex scenes were interesting.
I have to say role play sessions were good ;)
I see femdom tag, but I didn't encounter any scenes. Is there any femdom scene in the game or did I miss it?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, Gamesstar! I don't control the tags here, and I'm not fully sure what is implied by "femdom." There aren't any scenes where Christine ties Adrian up or anything like that, but she's definitely the Alpha in their relationship.

Tlaero

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you, Gamesstar! I don't control the tags here, and I'm not fully sure what is implied by "femdom." There aren't any scenes where Christine ties Adrian up or anything like that, but she's definitely the Alpha in their relationship.

Tlaero
Ah......ok, got it (y). Thanks...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
很清楚為什麼你不確定如何
繼續和她在一起。你的驕傲和你的性慾是直接衝突的。

另一條路線 你的驕傲
你愛她但同時想保持你的驕傲,這就是你改變的原因。認真溝通之後提出分手。不要提勞拉。我是驕傲而不是其他......而勞拉路線我覺得像一個孩子的報復
English please

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
Just dropping a note to say I enjoyed your first Tlaero, and I am moving on to this one. I appreciate your focus on 'the moment' in your writing style. Do you have recommendations for games that inspired you, or that you enjoy from a a writing and scene eroticism perspective?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, ION0G0!

The game that inspired me the most was the one that invented the genre I participate in--Virtual Date with ArianeB. A lot has changed since those days, though I still adore Ariane and the things she does.

Tlaero

• Red Heart
Reactions: ION0G0 and Alfius
Nov 27, 2018
Was hoping for swinging content considering the way the Getting to Know Christine ended. Any future plans with this for her character? Do any of your other games have swinging content?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I guess it depends on how you define "swinging." Saving Chloe has a path that gives you an MFMF 4some with another couple. And the bonus scenes in Redemption for Jessika and Chasing Beth both have 4 some scenes with another couple, but they're MFFF.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was hoping for swinging content considering the way the Getting to Know Christine ended. Any future plans with this for her character? Do any of your other games have swinging content?
There is one scene in Saving Chloe on Xara's route where you can have a foursome with Miranda and her blokey. It does have some partner swapping.

Redemption for Jessika has foursome bonus scene with the lesbian couple at the end.

Chasing Beth also has a scene with the main couple being joined by the lesbian couple.

The main bulk of the stories and sexual content is more romance based between lovers. Anything outside of that is rare.

All of the characters are involved in a couple of extra sex scenes including an orgy but they are dream clones made by Elsa so don't technically count.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Slowly getting caught up on the games I have played. Played all the og Keeley games and the first 4 Elsa games then my laptop died and I took a lbreak from these games.

I have to say I really enjoyed this game when I didn’t think I would. The first game with Christine wasn’t my cup of tea but I really enjoyed her second outing.

I really liked all 3 paths with the solo sister route being my favourite, as usual your writing is incredible and I love having an actual plot with real characters. The renders and sex scenes are very well done and very hot, it’s a joy to see Mortze’s art continue to evolve and improve with each game you guys put out.

a big thank you to you both for putting such beautiful and engaging games out.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I really liked all 3 paths with the solo sister route being my favourite, as usual your writing is incredible and I love having an actual plot with real characters. The renders and sex scenes are very well done and very hot, it’s a joy to see Mortze’s art continue to evolve and improve with each game you guys put out.
Thank you! Because I wanted to let people decide which path "really happened," I explicitly didn't make any of them the "canon" one. But the Laura path is my favorite as well. Respect beats excitement in my book. Plus, that path introduces us to Claryce, who is my favorite character in that universe.

Tlaero

Reactions: snakeplisskin
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes