• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
So I was able to get them after a while and checking a bit the code of the page :D

So there are three possible routes:
- toward Christine
- toward Laura
- somewhere in between

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other possible achievement:
- Embarrassment
In chapter three, the second day staying at Christine parents you gonna have a chat with her mother. There are three opportunities to look at her tits. Do it and you get the achievement

- Peeking
You must be on Christine route. On chapter 4 you will go out with her friend, Sandy. Peek at her three times and you will unlock this

- Not just a walk
You must be on Christine route. On chapter 4 you will go out with her friend, Sandy. She ask you to go with her inside. Accept and you get the achievement

- Laura
You must be on Laura route. On chapter 4 you will go to the library. There you will meet Laura and unlock this achievement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
So I was able to get them after a while and checking a bit the code of the page :D

So there are three possible routes:
- toward Christine
- toward Laura
- somewhere in between

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other possible achievement:
- Embarrassment
In chapter three, the second day staying at Christine parents you gonna have a chat with her mother. There are three opportunities to look at her tits. Do it and you get the achievement

- Peeking
You must be on Christine route. On chapter 4 you will go out with her friend, Sandy. Peek at her three times and you will unlock this

- Not just a walk
You must be on Christine route. On chapter 4 you will go out with her friend, Sandy. She ask you to go with her inside. Accept and you get the achievement

- Laura
You must be on Laura route. On chapter 4 you will go to the library. There you will meet Laura and unlock this achievement.
Good work man

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The choice you make leading up to the shower scene is also important.

Tlaero

Reactions: Byczer

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Laura clearly liked one of the two choices there more than the other...

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
At the very end of this game, after the credits, there's a teaser for the next one. That game is called, "Life Changes for Keeley," and I'm releasing it in a little over a week. If you're interested, there's more information here:

Tlaero

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
I played SWe1: The Warrior's Heart where a character like Keeley is depicted. If it as sexy as there (and also as depicted in this game) for sure I will play it

Mr.Velde

Jun 3, 2020
To Tlaero and Mortze.

Thank you very much for such an amazing game! I have played most of your games (from "Dreaming with Elza" to "Life changes for Keeley")...

But "Coming to Grips with Christine" is simply my favourite because of Laura character. She is wonderful and (subjectively for me) the most attractive girl of all the heroines of your games.

I have, however, several questions to you, Tlaero, about the script.

1) Why are there so few sex scenes with Laura (only one and not particularly long) compared to the number of similar scenes with Christine? Was this a way to show that the relationship with Laura was based on much more than just sex?

2) Do you (as a script writer) have an internal understanding or some thoughts about the canon path in this game? Maybe some hopes? Because even though you created Christine as well (and she was in previous games), it seems to me that your sympathies are more with Laura.

P.S. English is not my native language, so sorry in advance for possible mistakes.
P.P.S. The line about choosing the wrong sister was especially well written. Thank you for your work!

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hey Mr.Velde, thank you for playing so many of my games!

There aren't many sex scenes with Laura because you've just met her, and she's not the kind of girl to jump into bed with you quickly. Christine was already your girlfriend, and you had already done a number of crazy sex scenes with her (in Getting to Know Christine), so it wasn't much of a stretch that you'd have a lot of sex with her. Also, the main theme of the game is that Adrian needs to decide whether he wants the excitement of dating Christine, despite the fact that she's the dominant Alpha in the relationship, or whether he wants a relationship where he's more on an even footing with his partner, even if it means there aren't any 4somes on the beach in broad daylight. Although it's not guaranteed, there's a pretty strong indication that Laura could be that latter relationship.

Years ago, when I first released Getting to Know Christine, there was a minor controversy where some players were like, "If a woman ever treated me like that, I'd dump her in an instant," while other players replied that they'd kill for such a sexually interesting partner, even if it meant her treating them the way Christine does. I wrote this game to give the former group the option to do what they want while allowing the latter group to do what they want.

And that brings us to the answer to your second question. There is no canon path in this game (nor in Life Changes for Keeley either). These two games were written to let you choose how you want reality to be, and I won't take that from you by forcing a canon path. That would be guaranteed to make people unhappy.

Tlaero

Mr.Velde

Jun 3, 2020
And that brings us to the answer to your second question. There is no canon path in this game (nor in Life Changes for Keeley either). These two games were written to let you choose how you want reality to be, and I won't take that from you by forcing a canon path. That would be guaranteed to make people unhappy.
Tlaero, thank you very much for your answer!

I am afraid that my second question was not stated in the right way (my fault), so I did not get quite the answer I hoped for. I completely understand that there is no official canon path in this game.

But I wanted to know more about your own sympathies towards characters and certain paths.

For example, you showed your attitude to one of the characters in "Life changes for Keeley" forum thread.

"I think that Reconciliation James is a good, sweet guy, all the more so for turning down all of the intense temptation that I put in front of him. But Cheater James is an asshole. I'm not going to pretend that the things he does on that path are all right. Fine for a fantasy game, but if anyone actually did that kind of stuff in real life, I would have zero respect for them."

So, even if there are no canon paths, there might be some paths that you (from your personal point of view) like more than others.

Similarly, "Laura path Adrian" and "Christine path Adrian" have different ways of character development and in the end are fairly different from each other.

You may also have some thoughts or some opinion about both Christine and Laura and their ways of life.

It would be very interesting to know.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Oh, you're asking which paths I personally prefer? Definitely the Laura path in CtGwC and the Claryce Lover path in LCfK. I'm a sucker for romance, and I find those paths to be the most romantic of their respective games. In LCfK, the Claryce Friend path is a close second because I like what it says about Claryce's character.

Tlaero

Bigboy129

Aug 3, 2020
I can’t get the game to start online or after I download it online I only have to prion for French or Spanish and when I try to use those the game won’t load

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
the prequel had an unavoidable partner swapping scene at the end. does this game have any such scenes where christine is having sex with a male other than adrian?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
the prequel had an unavoidable partner swapping scene at the end. does this game have any such scenes where christine is having sex with a male other than adrian?
There are no scenes with Christine having sex with other guys. If you stick with her route though in epilogue its implied that they are swinging from time to time but there are no images depicting that stuff.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There are no scenes with Christine having sex with other guys. If you stick with her route though in epilogue its implied that they are swinging from time to time but there are no images depicting that stuff.
i first completed christine's path and i was so pissed off already with beach foursome scene in its prequel because it was unavoidable and that swinging tease at the end made it worse. Thank god there was an option to choose laura since i really wanted to goodbye christine. Tlaero really made us hate christine i guess. At least after choosing Laura Adrian is not forced to see her girlfriend getting fucked by someone else. Christine is a women no one can have a stable relationship with. maybe that is why all of her ex boyfriends couldn't keep up with her.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
i first completed christine's path and i was so pissed off already with beach foursome scene in its prequel because it was unavoidable and that swinging tease at the end made it worse. Thank god there was an option to choose laura since i really wanted to goodbye christine. Tlaero really made us hate christine i guess. At least after choosing Laura Adrian is not forced to see her girlfriend getting fucked by someone else. Christine is a women no one can have a stable relationship with. maybe that is why all of her ex boyfriends couldn't keep up with her.

Also, wish there was an option to just tell her that Adrian is not okay with all the shit she has been putting him through before saying goodbye to her. 'I have been unhappy with our relationship' is just not enough.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well Christine is a very peculiar character. I feel like for a man to be happy with her he needs either to be completely submissive or someone as assertive and confident as her. Adrian was a normal guy like majority of us so their relationship felt thrilling in short term but frustrating in long term. And overall its a bit hard to take Christine seriously as a character, she felt like a caricature to me. Who calls themselfs alpha without irony or sarcasm irl? That was a bit cringy.

Reactions: Blayo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, wish there was an option to just tell her that Adrian is not okay with all the shit she has been putting him through before saying goodbye to her. 'I have been unhappy with our relationship' is just not enough.
That's because Adrian was okay with the swinging.

YOU weren't okay with it but it wasn't your story, Adrian enjoyed the swinging, it was how dominant she was that caused him some concerns.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
That's because Adrian was okay with the swinging.

YOU weren't okay with it but it wasn't your story, Adrian enjoyed the swinging, it was how dominant she was that caused him some concerns.
since swinging in one of those things most of the people aren't okay with and we get to play the role of adrian and also get to choose his actions I think it's only fair we were given the option to accept swinging or not. btw never in a dialogue Adrian said he is okay with swinging. he just had to accept it because of Christine. Just for the sake of having a relationship with a women who is dominant, manipulative and in her words Alpha adrian had to go through this shit but not anymore. Adrian is with Laura now and now Christine can go fuck, dominate, swing and do whatever she is good at and tell her bf that her ex bfs couldn't stand up to her.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes