• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Laura also prefers one of the two choices you make in the morning when Christine gets back from her run. Her reaction should make it clear which one.

T

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I can't express my happiness and gratitude for the unexpected and fantastic comeback of Tlaero in the erotic games world! Thank you so much, I can't wait to play the sequel of Coming to grips with Christine! May I ask you if also Keisha will feature in this game?

I have to confess that I've been really surprised when I discovered your intention of structuring a game around a cheating.

Anyway, welcome back, you've really been missed.

Reactions: Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't express my happiness and gratitude for the unexpected and fantastic comeback of Tlaero in the erotic games world! Thank you so much, I can't wait to play the sequel of Coming to grips with Christine! May I ask you if also Keisha will feature in this game?

I have to confess that I've been really surprised when I discovered your intention of structuring a game around a cheating.

Anyway, welcome back, you've really been missed.

I wouldn't say she's back yet.

She's done the scripts for some games and will work on the next one but she is undecided if she's going to do any more.

So, am I still retired? I don't know. I'm very fond of the script I wrote for LCfK. Maybe it will be my swan song. I currently have no other games in mind. Or, maybe, when we're done with it, I'll decide to write something new. I guess we'll see.

Tlaero
I'll cross my fingers cos she's an amazing writer and, as I said before in this thread, her work helped me through a pretty rough part of my life and it would be fantastic if we got more.

That being said, if Life Changes for Keeley is her last story then I hope she goes out with a bang, so to speak (ooooh innuendo).

Either way it seems like LDfK will take some time to come out so we'll see what happens.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
In case people are confused. Lucifer and Avaron are talking about this:

Lucifer, yes, Keisha plays a part in some of the paths in Life Changes for Keeley.

There will be two "halves" to this game. (I put quotes there because I didn't do a word count to see if it's actually 50/50.)

I wrote one half for the vast majority of this genre's audience, where you play James, a man, who is going after women. That half can stand alone, so if you hate the thought of playing a female protagonist, you don't need to.

In the other half, though, you play Claryce, a woman, who is interested in Keeley, another woman.

Avaron, I explicitly thought of you (as well as a few other people) while I was writing this. My goal was to write a story that you will find genuine (modulo the constraint that it needs to have more than a realistic number of sex scenes :)). I hope I did a good enough job at that. I'll consider LCfK a success if you like it.

Tlaero

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
So, am I still retired? I don't know. I'm very fond of the script I wrote for LCfK. Maybe it will be my swan song. I currently have no other games in mind. Or, maybe, when we're done with it, I'll decide to write something new. I guess we'll see.
What about Pandora 2 and Darkness Falls? Are they completed (from your side - the script) and just waiting for realization?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm not the driving force on Pandora. Mortze is focused on his SW game instead of that, and when you see it, I'm pretty sure you'll agree that he's making the right choice.

Darkness Falls is a bit of a struggle for me. I love the characters, but coming up with a mystery/crime that the player can have some sort of gameplay agency in solving but that doesn't break if they DON'T solve, yet still feels relevant if they do is ... work. Doing that once or twice or six times ... okay. But the never ending aspect of it is ... less so.

I wrote the Won short story to tie up my mental loose ends with DF, and my mind hasn't been wandering back to it since. Where my head will go in the future is certainly uncertain. Though, at this particular moment, I feel like, if I was to come up with a compelling story to tell involving Won and Blake, it would probably be through the lens of AAA rather than the way we were doing Darkness Falls in the past.

After telling Keeley's story, the one that I feel is most incomplete is Demon Guard, but my mind hasn't been wandering there either.

There's a long time between now and when we have enough pictures to go with the 30,000 words I wrote for Life Changes for Keeley. When we get there, I'll see if any of these things call to me. And, of course, there's always the possibility of me deciding to do something completely different and new. <shrugs> We'll see.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron, I explicitly thought of you (as well as a few other people) while I was writing this. My goal was to write a story that you will find genuine (modulo the constraint that it needs to have more than a realistic number of sex scenes :)). I hope I did a good enough job at that. I'll consider LCfK a success if you like it.
Now i'm sad I have to wait.

Try not to sound all fangirly but i've enjoyed all your work so far so i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy that.

I admit I was caught a little bit of guard at the end of this with the sneak peak at Keeley's.

I know some of the stuff in the Elsaverse has touched on cheating but, if my memory hasn't completely abandoned me, this is the first time i've seen it be at the forefront.

I am interested to see where that goes, especially in regards to the second part with Claryce.

Although I am wondering if you have a thing for book shops, this is the second woman now with ties to one.

There's a long time between now and when we have enough pictures to go with the 30,000 words I wrote for Life Changes for Keeley. When we get there, I'll see if any of these things call to me. And, of course, there's always the possibility of me deciding to do something completely different and new. <shrugs> We'll see.
While I hope something does come to mind in the meanwhile I am grateful we at least get some more and i'm always up for more Elsa stuff with those nightmare tales.

It's great to see you back regardless if it's for the long or short term.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tlaero

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
In case people are confused. Lucifer and Avaron are talking about this:

Lucifer, yes, Keisha plays a part in some of the paths in Life Changes for Keeley.

There will be two "halves" to this game. (I put quotes there because I didn't do a word count to see if it's actually 50/50.)

I wrote one half for the vast majority of this genre's audience, where you play James, a man, who is going after women. That half can stand alone, so if you hate the thought of playing a female protagonist, you don't need to.

In the other half, though, you play Claryce, a woman, who is interested in Keeley, another woman.

Tlaero
Thanks for your answer!

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I know some of the stuff in the Elsaverse has touched on cheating but, if my memory hasn't completely abandoned me, this is the first time i've seen it be at the forefront.
Although I am wondering if you have a thing for book shops, this is the second woman now with ties to one.
It's great to see you back regardless if it's for the long or short term.
Thanks, Avaron.

I don't know if I have a thing for bookshops, but I am a writer. So yeah, they're important to me. :)

In stories where you're trying to save the titular character's life (ie most of the Elsa-verse ones), the thought of cheating on her just makes me cringe. I write stories about people embarking on long term relationships, and cheating isn't a recipe for success there.

This one is different because, unlike most of my female characters, Keeley wasn't "broken" leading up to it. I didn't start making what I considered "interesting" characters until Getting to Know Christine. So, to give Keeley some depth, I had to push her down somewhat.

Still, this isn't really a story about cheating, per se. It's a story about Keeley dealing with having been cheated on.

That said, in the James path, you'll have the option to cheat on her like a mother fucker if you want. But, of course, this is a game that I wrote, so you'll also have the option to regret your mistakes, atone for them, and treat people with the dignity and respect that they deserve. I'm sure that will really piss off some of the people here...

Tlaero

Last edited:

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
I love this game, it's just a shame that there was no sex between the sisters and the mother

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I love this game, it's just a shame that there was no sex between the sisters and the mother
There's so many games on this site with that kind of content. No doubt I wanted the MC to bang Christine's mom but one of the things I love about Tora games is the non-incest stuff where people can have regular sex without them being related not to mention that Tlaero and Mortze make such beautiful stories together.

Reactions: Ness99

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
They don't do incest stuff.

Can't think of any of their stuff that has incest in it.
There's a time and a place for incest in games. Haley's Story and My Sister My Roommate was/is good incest games...

Tora games are not....

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Different people have differing reactions to "incest." For me, anything with parents and their children (even if adopted) is sick and disgusting, and I won't have anything to do with it. Brother/sister stuff is less bad, but still weird to me for the ingrained genetic reasons that incest is a taboo in the first place. I theoretically wouldn't care if one of them was adopted, but that taboo still doesn't do anything for me.

I personally don't have a problem with the idea of two adult sisters having a threesome with an unrelated guy they both like. And, in fact, when I first started thinking about Coming to Grips with Christine, I explored the option of having the "middle" path go there. But I actually asked Patreon if that would violate their policies, and they told me that it would.

Before you rail against Patreon, though, realize that not being allowed to do a threesome with Christine and Laura made me spend more time thinking about their relationship, which resulted in a better story. I mean, yeah, these are erotic games. The story is there to get you to the sex. But, in my little niche of the erotic games space, the story is still important. And, on that front, at least, I'm happy with how this turned out.

Tlaero

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Different people have differing reactions to "incest." For me, anything with parents and their children (even if adopted) is sick and disgusting, and I won't have anything to do with it. Brother/sister stuff is less bad, but still weird to me for the ingrained genetic reasons that incest is a taboo in the first place. I theoretically wouldn't care if one of them was adopted, but that taboo still doesn't do anything for me.

I personally don't have a problem with the idea of two adult sisters having a threesome with an unrelated guy they both like.
What about two brothers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
In the real world, I'm extremely supportive of gay (both male and female) relationships as well as transgender people in all stages of transition. A large number of my friends, coworkers, and the people who work for me are in the LGTBQ+ community, and that's cool.

In the erotic games realm, however, I'm very cognizant of the fact that the vast, vast majority of my audience are straight males who are much more interested in male/female relationships than the myriad of other types. So, while I'll occasionally sneak in a non-traditional character here and there, I know that I need to tread lightly, or I'll reduce my audience by more than I already do.

One of the reasons that Life Changes for Keeley has two different player characters is that my experience has taught me that a game with just a female protagonist is a hard sell for this genre's audience.

Tlaero

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes