VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
All we know so far is that Mortze will start working on Pandora 2 concurrently with a new game with Iksanabot. I believe they mentioned that there would likely be additional games in the Elsaverse, at least more Darkness Falls. Unfortunately, I believe it unlikely we'll see another Keeley game since that was Tlaero before Mortze (except this game of course). Mortze has commented that he has reservations about using Tlaero's characters except in minor rolls.
Of course, I understand. Thank you Boogie.

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Christine is one of my favourite characters of all time and I would like the continuation of her and Adrian's story. I hope we have another game about this couple or maybe several spinoff games that take us explore more of their adventures (maybe including incest this time).

Reactions: Ness99

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Please give me some hints or a walkthrough. I always get the same "Stay" ending, where Christine and the Main Character move in together. I played 10 times and I don't know what choices to make to get the other endings.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Please give me some hints or a walkthrough. I always get the same "Stay" ending, where Christine and the Main Character move in together. I played 10 times and I don't know what choices to make to get the other endings.
If my memory serves me right if you want to stay with Christine, you have to pick all the options that point to you being happy with your being a beta-fag and being happy with it, so generally they are the left options.

However to get the second ending you have to do the opposite and pick the options that are pointing out the fact that you are unhappy with your relationship with Christine and that you are fed up with her dominating you. In this case, pick the ones on the right.

PS: I know there is a third ending but I couldn't get it tho. Anyway, hope it helps.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PS: I know there is a third ending but I couldn't get it tho. Anyway, hope it helps.
You kinda answered your own question and missed something incredibly obvious.

If going all right givcs one ending and going all left gives another .... I wonder what would happen if you went all mid.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
The third ending is going on dates with both of the sisters. Not threesomes, but sometimes with Laura and other with Christine

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
You kinda answered your own question and missed something incredibly obvious.

If going all right gives one ending and going all left gives another ... I wonder what would happen if you went all mid.
No offence but I ain't dumb mate, it's just that I've tried going all middle and I got the ending where the MC is breaking up with Christine and end up alone.

Also, you need to select the right activity when prompted (Refusing to sleep with Christine's friend, going to the library instead of the bar ect...). All the different combinations can lead to the good, bad or neutral ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No offence but I ain't dumb mate, it's just that I've tried going all middle and I got the ending where the MC is breaking up with Christine and end up alone.

Also, you need to select the right activity when prompted (Refusing to sleep with Christine's friend, going to the library instead of the bar ect...). All the different combinations can lead to the good, bad or neutral ending.
All mid leads to one ending all right to another and all left to the last good end.

1 is Christine's end, the other is her sister and all mid is both.

It's mentioned several times in this thread mainly by me when people ask for walkthroughs. It was done like that on purpose to make it easy for people. She made it super simple it's impossible to mess up.

The scene with her friend has absolutely nothing to do with any endings apart from the sisters. It's used for the bonus scene at the end.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I have a question for Tlaero, I know that you have retired, and this was a great lost for every fan of adult dating games. Well, since I guess we won't see a sequel to Coming to Grips to Christine, Could you (please please please) tell us what did Keeley see when she opened the bedroom door?

Reactions: k0e

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, Lucifer.

Keeley found James cheating on her, which was intended to set up the next major game I was planning, possibly to be named, "Life Changes for Keeley." (I was calling it, "Changes for Keeley" in my head for a while, but then realized that would be abbreviated "CfK" which is the same abbreviation for "Coffee for Keisha.")

I will say that the LCfK story is still rattling around in my head, and that I occasionally write some of it down. I'm planning to stay retired, but there's a non-zero chance that I may come back and do that game sometime in the undetermined future.

--T

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Thank you, Lucifer.

Keeley found James cheating on her, which was intended to set up the next major game I was planning, possibly to be named, "Life Changes for Keeley." (I was calling it, "Changes for Keeley" in my head for a while, but then realized that would be abbreviated "CfK" which is the same abbreviation for "Coffee for Keisha.")

I will say that the LCfK story is still rattling around in my head, and that I occasionally write some of it down. I'm planning to stay retired, but there's a non-zero chance that I may come back and do that game sometime in the undetermined future.

--T
That's great, awesome, amazing news! I mean the fact that you might want to work on another project in an undetermined future. I'm sorry for Keeley, I didn't think that her marriage could fall apart like that. The whole Life with Keeley was about preventing that from happen. Well, anyway, personally I'd be very interested in playing such a story. Thanks for your answer and your work!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
like this game ,, hated to find out i couldn't hook up with christine's sister :(
You can hook with the sister, stick with Christine or date both.

By both you don't sleep with them at the same time. They kinda share you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You can hook with the sister, stick with Christine or date both.

By both you don't sleep with them at the same time. They kinda share you.
interesting i played till the end ,,, lost christine and won the sister ,, ended like that (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
interesting i played till the end ,,, lost christine and won the sister ,, ended like that (y)
I think the sister has the better ending and would probably be the better girlfriend to settle down with.

He needed to meet Christine cos in the first game he was a bit of a wuss. She opened him up and gave him confidence but she never calmed down.

She's a great girlfriend but she is a bit full on.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes