• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Patreon is a way to fund the creation of the games. Even if you ignore time and effort, there are actual costs associated with game development. Patrons make us able to do what we do. You could say, "But you used to give away your games for free," but

1) We still do. The finished version of CtGwC will be released for free to the public (on December 15th, by the way). That was the documented plan from the start (other than the date, since we didn't know precisely when it would be done). And

2) If you look at the original games I made, with their single camera angle character faces over stock picture backgrounds, and compare them to the current fully rendered ones, well, I like the new stuff better. But buying all of those 3D models and the computational power to render them costs actual money.

There's also time and effort, but I know that this place doesn't consider that to be something worth being compensated for.

Patreon itself doesn't encourage or discourage how creators work with their patrons, so it's not right to blame them for "ripping you off." And it's also not right to lump everyone on Patreon in the same boat because you don't like the way a few creators are behaving.

Now, if you feel that I'm ripping you off by the way I'm handling things on Patreon, then I'd love to have a discussion on ideas you might have for things I should do differently. But, please, let's focus on what I should change, not what other developers are doing.

Tlaero
Tlaero,

Have you ever considered ?

I've felt compelled for some time to send you and Mortze a token sum for the entertainment you have provided, but I am not of a fan of the Patreon model either.

Reactions: Faceless0ne

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I've felt compelled for some time to send you and Mortze a token sum for the entertainment you have provided, but I am not of a fan of the Patreon model either.
Thanks, Boogie. On the first page of every game since Dreaming with Elsa there is a paypal link that you can use to send money directly to Mortze without any Patreon overhead.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The full game (all 5 episodes) is now released and free to the public. Here's the official link:

If a Mod would like to update the title of this thread and add the link to the first page, that would be cool. Also, the picture on the first page is for Episode 1. There's now an overall title image (gtitle0.jpg in the distribution). You're welcome to keep the current picture on the first page or use the new one, whichever you'd rather.

I'm not sure if you folks do online games here, but, if so, I've also uploaded it to Newgrounds:

Tlaero

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
The full game (all 5 episodes) is now released and free to the public. Here's the official link:

If a Mod would like to update the title of this thread and add the link to the first page, that would be cool. Also, the picture on the first page is for Episode 1. There's now an overall title image (gtitle0.jpg in the distribution). You're welcome to keep the current picture on the first page or use the new one, whichever you'd rather.

I'm not sure if you folks do online games here, but, if so, I've also uploaded it to Newgrounds:

Tlaero
man i enjoy ur games so much i always look forward to them, I finished the Darkness Falls series and my god was it good, Have fun on your well deserved Christmas break, im always looking forward to your content

Reactions: Blayo

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else having difficulty triggering the Sandy scene after getting invited upstairs? For me, Episode 5 starts at the lunch table with Keeley. Am I doing something wrong or ???

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
You're not doing anything wrong, Chillz. The scene you want IS in the game, but you haven't unlocked it yet.

Tlaero

Reactions: Blayo and Chillz

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
You're not doing anything wrong, Chillz. The scene you want IS in the game, but you haven't unlocked it yet.

Tlaero
Ooooooooh I see what you meant by that! I was finally able to unlock the bonus scene which was pretty awesome. It was well worth the extra play-through. I must say that I was rather shocked that you (@Tlaero ) and Mortze opted to go with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the Keeley-verse. Great work guys!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Out of all of Toras productions Keeley was always my favorite ! Even before the time of daz3d.

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Great to see you here tlaero.

I'm an old fan who's been following your games since beginning. I know, lagoon is kind of dead now so welcome. I hope some of the more depraved games/fetishes here won't put you off.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my ending was SO me..laying in bed reading with Laura...like an old married couple :D to some..DULL DUDE..to me..content and happy :p

Reactions: TomberryDude

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this was my second time playing the game..picking middle or right choices isnt a good plan..reading what she said and reading your responses and figuring out which will lead to your destiny is how you do it..lol..ya really need to read this game.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes