VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Just curious, do we get slow updates here because Mortze and Tlaero's fans are loyal?
That's my best guess. I'm not sure if they have any patrons on here though. If I remember correctly the game hit here around the same time it leaked in the other sites.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
That's my best guess. I'm not sure if they have any patrons on here though. If I remember correctly the game hit here around the same time it leaked in the other sites.
To be honest I feel a tad bit annoyed thinking the only reason we don't get fast leaks is because of customer loyalty. They have 422 ($10) patrons. If I were rich, I'd share links of everything everywhere.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, damn that horrible thing loyalty!

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Just curious, do we get slow updates here because Mortze and Tlaero's fans are loyal?
Yeah pretty much plus and if I recall they said they would release episode 1 to 5 for free soon as well

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Bro last time I gave them dude's 10$ for second episode it was like 5 minutes long, fuck that noise never again

Reactions: Sharku

User_358834

May 20, 2017
How is this trolling? I'm just sharing a preview of the game. Tlaero shared it on the lagoon, patreon, and emailed it to the patrons/subscribers. I'm just sharing it here for everyone to see it as well.
I'm talking about Tlaero.

tanabato

Jun 29, 2017
In a comment, he said he will release the game for free at Christmas

(IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRITTEN WRONG FOR THE REASON THAT I'M USING TRANSLATOR)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
In a comment, he said he will release the game for free at Christmas

(IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRITTEN WRONG FOR THE REASON THAT I'M USING TRANSLATOR)
Just to point out, "she" Tlaero is a lady, unless it was Mortze who said it in which case he's a dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
How is this trolling? I'm just sharing a preview of the game. Tlaero shared it on the lagoon, patreon, and emailed it to the patrons/subscribers. I'm just sharing it here for everyone to see it as well.
Would you happen to have a link of 0.5 as well?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes