VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Good game like always. I wish all good luck to @Tlaero and Mortze in the future and I await for Kelly.
Two questions. I liked Rita a lot in Pandora and the next chapter was promising because she should be one of girls we can focus on, so, is there any progress or plans on Pandora? (This question can be left unanswered)
Have you guys ever thought to move on from HTML to Ren'Py? I will enjoy your game no matter in which format but I think if you move to Ren'Py more people will discover your grate work.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Great game!

Do you guys know if there's some content for Helen? I mean besides the scene in Episode 2.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Either way, just keeping MC with Christine is just a toxic, sooner or later, he gonna get made a cuck. Other then sex, they aren't compatible at all.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I appreciate how well written these are. This one legitimately got a laugh out of me too. The nuns haha.

Reactions: Hybris

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Fantastic renders and an interesting story.

One issue, it seems there is a ton I am missing out on. I've admittedly played through a few times rather quickly but it seems I am not getting the scenes indicated from screenshots around the traps. Like Laura in a beanie and some others.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes