VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
what is the intermediate cellphone that i bought for freaking $300?
D:

For now, it won't be of any use. Sara will have a problem with her phone first... I intend to use that story to get a few nudes of her. Next update :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone. So the walkthrough has been posted for Patreons $5+ as promissed. Now I'm free to work on the next update of the game. I'm planning on including a few more characters, a few more places and finish the story of the book Fairytale. There's a lot to do and I'm really excited to work on it. Suggest the game to your friends and post about it on channels you follow. Let's make College Girls a big success. I'll leave you with a pic of Cellie.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Okay, so the $300 phone is worse than the normal one (a couple of buttons stop working), there are two locations that don't actually do anything and one location that isn't marked (the book box), there's a bug in one teacher event ("afternon"), a few story elements don't make sense (like the library girl not wearing panties or the book being in your locker before you get it), there are unused assets bundled into the game, and then there's light general confusion like having a useless bookshelf or using GDrive.

But what little is there and works, isn't terrible - so this might eventually develop into something.

Reactions: Mr Thick

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
D:

For now, it won't be of any use. Sara will have a problem with her phone first... I intend to use that story to get a few nudes of her. Next update :)
Could you explain what the Hearts are in the Stats? I seem to keep losing them as I play, are they "lives"... or am I pissing someone off? I am playing the Mac version.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Yes, energy level. 0.02 will be released by the end of the month.
OK... So I got to where I undressed Sara on the couch... which led to calling the Hooker Anna so can lose my virginity and I don't rape her or something... and I have the $200... but the Hotel is not on the map so I can't go to meet her...??? Have I reached the end of the current content?

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
OK... So I got to where I undressed Sara on the couch... which led to calling the Hooker Anna so can lose my virginity and I don't rape her or something... and I have the $200... but the Hotel is not on the map so I can't go to meet her...??? Have I reached the end of the current content?
Nope. Go to the bedroom at night, it will trigger the next event.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
As promised, here's the build 0.02. It was a lot of work, but it's finally done. This build brings:

- several small bugs fixed in the previous content.

- 2 new locations at university

- New cards

- 2 new characters to interact with - Thomas and Cellie

- 2 new scenes with Ms. Alison

- 2 new scenes with Sara

- 1 new scene with Lorrie

- More information about the secret girl sending you messages

I've also started working on an interactive system for lewd scenes, but this one will be released in the future.

In a week, I'll post a bug fix for eventual crashes and code polishing.

I kept the same render quality, which takes a lot of time, but is totally worth it.

Celine's book scene will be finished on the next update. I need the new scene interaction system to finish it.

I'm also working on the next big animated lewd scene, similar size to the previous one.

After posting the bug fix I'll work on a walkthrough for patrons.

links can be found here:

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Nice story idea and character models, but a buggy mess for me right now. Lorrie won't stop talking about the cards and acessing the phone crashes the game.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes