VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Having some major issues with some of the scenes but no exceptions. At least two of the scenes have other scenes super imposed on others such as when working the second Lorrie auto convo keeps running when you enter the place of work and everytime you do anything there it will run again even after you work before you can exit. Also I believe the preview for "Night with a Whore" is included with this update. I've played that demo before but it's been a long time. Prostitutes name is even the same. There be some slight differences especially at the end of that scene but most of it is exactly what I played before. I think it was posted on "The Blue Lagoon" at one time but can't remember for sure. I just am 95% sure it wasn't on F95. Also the beginning might be a little different.

Edit: Also do previous version saves work with this one? I used my save from the last update.
Thanks for the feedback. It doesn't work with the previous build. I've done some code polishing.

The scene from that preview scene Night with a wwhor is included in the game. I didn't post it on lagoon. The first release yes, but not that preview.

Lorrie loop was fixed yesterday. The build availablea for download should have no errors.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. It doesn't work with the previous build. I've done some code polishing.

The scene from that preview scene Night with a wwhor is included in the game. I didn't post it on lagoon. The first release yes, but not that preview.

Lorrie loop was fixed yesterday. The build availablea for download should have no errors.
Thx so I need to download the fixed version and play from beginning then.

I must have played the whore preview from the OP then just can't remember when.

Edit: Don't need to d/l again since I did it yesterday. Looks like it's the old save I used so back to a new game.

Reactions: Mr Thick

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well that didn't work so I deleted every instance of this on my comp and will start from a completely clean install. Still getting the overwrites.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
My game seems to have stalled. Been 2 weeks in game with nothing changing.

Progression so far is -
Sarah: helped unpack books. Seen her in the bathroom a couple times. Stole Fairy book. Stat = 5
Lorrie: stuck in loop talking about virtual date. Stat = 1
Celine: stuck keeping the book safe. Stat = 8
Anon: was told she left a card for me in locker, but nothing is there.
Anon2: tactfully asked for something extra over the $75 offered for the fairy book, haven't heard anything in a 2 weeks
Cellie: looking for her card, no idea where to find it. Played card game on computer a bunch, never lost. Got bored.
Alison: Started reading Odyssy with extra book. Did homework a couple times, no further progress. Stat = 6

So, not sure if my choices all led to dead ends or what. It would be really nice if there was a "you've reached the end of content for this character in this version" message when you're with a character.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
My game seems to have stalled.

Progression so far is -
Sarah: helped unpack books. Seen her in the bathroom a couple times. Stole Fairy book.
Lorrie: stuck in loop talking about virtual date.
Celine: stuck keeping the book safe
Anon: was told she left a card for me in locker, but nothing is there.
Anon2: tactfully asked for something extra over the $75 offered for the fairy book, haven't heard anything in a 2 weeks
Cellie: looking for her card, no idea where to find it. Played card game on computer a bunch, never lost. Got bored.
Alison: Started reading Odyssy with extra book. Did homework a couple times, no further progress.

So, not sure if my choices all led to dead ends or what. It would be really nice if there was a "you've read the end of content for this character in this version" message when you're with a character.
You should receive one when you finish the main quest: Sara's one. If you got to the hotel with the hooker and after that helped Sara fixing the bathroom tap, then you're done and get that message. The branches you mentioned end where you are.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
No Sara is not there, thats why its strange..
I've just checked here and it works. I can go to Sara's bedroom and click on the bookshelf in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays or any day at night and I can get the book.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Just found out this game today with this update,seems pretty good so far and the girls are hot,Lorrie & Alison ftw!
Where can i play the cardgame?I keep winning on my PC but nothing seems to change also where is the card our anonymous friend stashed?I looked at my locker and i cant find it.
I'm working on AI for the card game. I wish I can get this one finished for the next update. Then we will see more features related to it. For now, it's only playable on the PC. The card will be there on the next update. Thanks for playing it.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'm working on AI for the card game. I wish I can get this one finished for the next update. Then we will see more features related to it. For now, it's only playable on the PC. The card will be there on the next update. Thanks for playing it.
My pleasure,i hope to see more cards and opponents its kind of addicting :biggrin:

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Ok then try from my save plz :)
Oh wow. This build is not compatible with the older one. You have to download it again, don't update it. I thought you could see the books, but not get them (that's what happens when she is around), in your case you can't see any books.

Reactions: tonny

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Finished again and the loop with Lorrie is still there. I also seem to remember that there was a way to get into Sara's computer without finding a password. It entailed her not signing in correctly and not getting hers windows booted but MC helped her after which he had access to her computer when she wasn't in room. @Mr Thick Did you happen to take that out or did I miss something or am I dreaming and thinking of another game. Now be honest lol.

Edit: Is the OP file the fixed file from 9/10/2018? I downloaded from Mega originally and since Mega said I already had it I used Workupload for this time.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes