• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i play new
Only thing I can suggest is to upload your save and have @Mr Thick take a look at it. That is so early in the game that it's hard to say what is happening. As a matter of fact it's the first thing you need to do. It could be a corrupt download. Are you using the MAC, PC or Mobile version?

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Found a bug in the bug fix version I think. After you steal the Fairy Tale book it doesn't allow you to give it to Celia, at least not the day after. Too late to test it further tonight. Will check if it allows me to do it the following day. Might just need an extra day. Oh well it's just one day so will let you know shortly.

Edit: Nope won't let me do it. I started from a completely clean install.
That Quest is not complete yet. So in this building you won't be able to finish it. You will get messages from a person trying to buy the book, buy it won't end. Main quest is Sara's one. That's where the lewd is.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I was wondering what needs to happen to meet Thomas and what are the 2 new locations at the University? So far my latest clean install is working fine, have given Fairy Tales book to Celine and talked to Callie about card game. Any help on my question would be appreciated.
Thanks for reminding me I should change the description. I kept Thomas and the new place for the next update. It makes more sense. I'm working on having the AI for the card game done first. Thomas is the first character you can play the game with. Thank you for helping out.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for reminding me I should change the description. I kept Thomas and the new place for the next update. It makes more sense. I'm working on having the AI for the card game done first. Thomas is the first character you can play the game with. Thank you for helping out.
So is that pic in the game now or next update? Haven't come close to seeing it. I keep playing the game from my computer to try to see her other (red) card because she keeps asking if I have seen it. Other than that I think I am almost done with this update. I keep avoiding going to living room for Sarah couch scene so I can continue playing the card game and build up my bank roll and intelligence. I do want to see how high I can get my lust (I think that's it) with her by catching her in she shower on Tue and Thu. Otherwise I can just continue and get the "Night with a Whore" followed by catching Sarah in the shower needing help with the cold water which reminds me that I might just as well buy the screwdriver set in hopes that the next update allows old saves. Probably a lost cause lol.

Your welcome because I have been spinning my wheels trying to meet Thomas. I do on occasion read the changelogs for game. lol

Reactions: Mr Thick

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So is that pic in the game now or next update? Haven't come close to seeing it. I keep playing the game from my computer to try to see her other (red) card because she keeps asking if I have seen it. Other than that I think I am almost done with this update. I keep avoiding going to living room for Sarah couch scene so I can continue playing the card game and build up my bank roll and intelligence. I do want to see how high I can get my lust (I think that's it) with her by catching her in she shower on Tue and Thu. Otherwise I can just continue and get the "Night with a Whore" followed by catching Sarah in the shower needing help with the cold water which reminds me that I might just as well buy the screwdriver set in hopes that the next update allows old saves. Probably a lost cause lol.

Your welcome because I have been spinning my wheels trying to meet Thomas. I do on occasion read the changelogs for game. lol
That's the lane for the next episode. It's not in this release. I'm updating the release so that people get messages when they get to the end of that side quest. I'll ask people to update OP again. I'm also recording a gameplay showing the first steps of the game and showing where the old release is getting errors.

Ren'py updates are not the best. But you will use the screwdrivers in the current release, so this one is ok :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
For everyone having trouble with the latest update you might need to do a clean restart. That means deleting every instance of College Girls from your computer. Not just from where you have the game installed but where Renpy has backup saves. I don't know exactly how to tell you how to find them even I can do it on my computer. Can someone post "again" where to find them please. Then redownload that game and start clean.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That's the lane for the next episode. It's not in this release. I'm updating the release so that people get messages when they get to the end of that side quest. I'll ask people to update OP again. I'm also recording a gameplay showing the first steps of the game and showing where the old release is getting errors.

Ren'py updates are not the best. But you will use the screwdrivers in the current release, so this one is ok :)
Thanks but I always get the end of update right after I say I will buy the set and don't need Sarah's money to get them. So I have only missed one thing at the end. I guess I can pad my wallet a little more before I finish it then. Renpy does have a way to update saves to new update but it seems to be somewhat involved from the coder end of it and usually means being at a certain location from the player POV. That's up to you to figure out though. Good luck.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The card I will eventually get is a real boss card. Looking forward to play the card game with it. It also looks like it's a one of a kind so better protect it well. Hope there are more out there so I can get an unbeatable deck of cards.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Only thing I can suggest is to upload your save and have @Mr Thick take a look at it. That is so early in the game that it's hard to say what is happening. As a matter of fact it's the first thing you need to do. It could be a corrupt download. Are you using the MAC, PC or Mobile version?
I use pc version

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well finally found and exception error after clicking on "How does this work" with Anna.

Edit: Chose to ignore it and was able to finish version but kept my money due to error. @Mr Thick you cad. What a place to put a cliffhanger especially after MC's vow to not be so shy. lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Well finally found and exception error after clicking on "How does this work" with Anna.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was just working on that. Variable was in Portuguese, not English. I've checked and checked this new version. Added text saying where each side quest finishes. I'll upload it now. Then I'll get some sleep lol

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I was just working on that. Variable was in Portuguese, not English. I've checked and checked this new version. Added text saying where each side quest finishes. I'll upload it now. Then I'll get some sleep lol
Nice but I finally finished the update after using the screwdriver set. Sleep tight.

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
Sheit got stuck with the book, i got the book and did everything else but i can't give it to Celine no mather what i do... anyone can help me?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes