VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not bad, not bad at all. I don't think there was a character that I actually disliked, not even the bitchy Celine, and as a sandbox it wasn't to much of a pain in the ass to play. It could benefit from having a hint system to remind you what you were supposed to do in a quest, but overall I liked it, Sara is super sweet and Alison is the kind of lioness I like to see. It would be possible to see more of Anna? I love readheads and she was just stunning.

Good game, bonus points for the Triple Triad minigame, I used to spend more time playing that than the actual game in FFVIII.

Rahulbaka

Sep 25, 2019
What is the password of sara's computer?
I didn't see in my phone because of (return) obstruction which lying on the password.

Priyanghsu

Oct 1, 2019
What is the password of sara's computer?
I didn't see in my phone because of (return) obstruction which lying on the password.
Finished again and the loop with Lorrie is still there. I also seem to remember that there was a way to get into Sara's computer without finding a password. It entailed her not signing in correctly and not getting hers windows booted but MC helped her after which he had access to her computer when she wasn't in room. @Mr Thick Did you happen to take that out or did I miss something or am I dreaming and thinking of another game. Now be honest lol.

Edit: Is the OP file the fixed file from 9/10/2018? I downloaded from Mega originally and since Mega said I already had it I used Workupload for this time.
Can you tell me the computer password

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aana.jpg

Dev pretty much alive in Brasil, hopefully 36 by now, with a GF.

Last seen Sep 19, 2020

Hopefully he has more to say than the last proof of life​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr Thick

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Sorry guys, I kinda lost the flow and just felt pressured to work on the game, which took the fun away from it. There was a lot real life happening too (master's, end of a relationship, a second major, new relationship, a children, house renovation, mom's cancer). I'm trying to find the time and motivation to come back. I invested a lot of time on Unity and MonoGame since then, my coding skills are way better now. It seems to me that Daz3D + MonoGame + Spine could give us better games, full of animations and transitions. I spent a huge time trying to get that in Ren'Py before (I'm aware it supports live2D now).

I'll try to find a way to match my new interests with something for the game so that I can give it a proper ending.

Later this year I might start a new project with the combo I listed.

While that, which games out there you guys recomend I have a look to get ideas? Any new technologies or it's still Daz3D Honey Select? What's new in general? What suggestions do you have?

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry guys, I kinda lost the flow and just felt pressured to work on the game, which took the fun away from it. There was a lot real life happening too (master's, end of a relationship, a second major, new relationship, a children, house renovation, mom's cancer). I'm trying to find the time and motivation to come back. I invested a lot of time on Unity and MonoGame since then, my coding skills are way better now. It seems to me that Daz3D + MonoGame + Spine could give us better games, full of animations and transitions. I spent a huge time trying to get that in Ren'Py before (I'm aware it supports live2D now).

I'll try to find a way to match my new interests with something for the game so that I can give it a proper ending.

Later this year I might start a new project with the combo I listed.

While that, which games out there you guys recomend I have a look to get ideas? Any new technologies or it's still Daz3D Honey Select? What's new in general? What suggestions do you have?
Visually, Deviant Anomalies and Ripples are absolutely outstanding Honey Select style games that push the limits of HS graphics. Deviant Anomalies is more sandbox style while Ripples is a visual novel.

Reactions: Mr Thick
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes