VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Nice story idea and character models, but a buggy mess for me right now. Lorrie won't stop talking about the cards and acessing the phone crashes the game.
Did you get any crash? I've tested it and it was stable. Could you send me prints in private message?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fetishes: pregnancy and..thats about it...and not endgame..midgame with consequence :p
PS:with the sexy teacher ;)

Reactions: Mr Thick

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
I can't open the phone

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1529, in script
    call screen bedroom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens2.rpy", line 27, in execute
    screen phone1:
    screen phone1:
  File "game/screens2.rpy", line 33, in execute
    imagemap:
Exception: Could not find a ground image for imagemap.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen bedroom
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen phone1:
    screen phone1:
    imagemap:
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1227, in _imagemap
    ground = pick(ground, ( "ground", "idle" ), idle)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1225, in pick
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name[0])

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
College Girls Alpha_0.02
Mon Sep 10 19:36:56 2018

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I can't open the phone

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen bedroom
    screen phone1:
    screen phone1:
    imagemap:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen bedroom
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen phone1:
    screen phone1:
    imagemap:
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1227, in _imagemap
    ground = pick(ground, ( "ground", "idle" ), idle)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\CollegeGirls-Alpha_0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1225, in pick
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name[0])

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
College Girls Alpha_0.02
Mon Sep 10 19:36:56 2018
Yes, I've just solved this one. Move the story with Celine ahead and it will work or just download the game again in 1h. I'm uploading a version with a fix for this. Thanks for reporting. I really appreciate it.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You have to help Sara build her bookshelf first, then you visit her room when she is not around and get it.
How I do that? :p I can only study in school and work and say hello to people lol nothing is going on, I must have missed something :D

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How I do that? :p I can only study in school and work and say hello to people lol nothing is going on, I must have missed something :D
So, Tuesdays or Thursdays in the morning, go to the bathroom and see Sara there. Then I'm the afternoon apologise in her bedroom. That's how it starts

Reactions: tonny

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You have to help Sara build her bookshelf first, then you visit her room when she is not around and get it. :)
And then? I have the book but cant give it to her.

This is really poorly made. Everything is rough and edgy.
The map is ugly as hell - when you "borrow" something form shutterstock, then get something decent. ^^

There is so much work to do on the basic levels ... I hope for the best, but currently this isnt really a fun experience.

Reactions: Hyped and VOYEUR

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
When does the Power supply come for her computer? it said 3 days, but now have skipped a week? and I cant take any of her books, why? she is not in the room :p

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Having some major issues with some of the scenes but no exceptions. At least two of the scenes have other scenes super imposed on others such as when working the second Lorrie auto convo keeps running when you enter the place of work and everytime you do anything there it will run again even after you work before you can exit. Also I believe the preview for "Night with a Whore" is included with this update. I've played that demo before but it's been a long time. Prostitutes name is even the same. There be some slight differences especially at the end of that scene but most of it is exactly what I played before. I think it was posted on "The Blue Lagoon" at one time but can't remember for sure. I just am 95% sure it wasn't on F95. Also the beginning might be a little different.

Edit: Also do previous version saves work with this one? I used my save from the last update.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Just found out this game today with this update,seems pretty good so far and the girls are hot,Lorrie & Alison ftw!
Where can i play the cardgame?I keep winning on my PC but nothing seems to change also where is the card our anonymous friend stashed?I looked at my locker and i cant find it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just found out this game today with this update,seems pretty good so far and the girls are hot,Lorrie & Alison ftw!
Where can i play the cardgame?I keep winning on my PC but nothing seems to change also where is the card our anonymous friend stashed?I looked at my locker and i cant find it.
The card game doesn't appear to be finished yet even though you get that message about being in the locker. I may have to start a new game to test whether you can use old saves with new updates. Renpy didn't auto update my save file to this version.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The card game doesn't appear to be finished yet even though you get that message about being in the locker. I may have to start a new game to test whether you can use old saves with new updates. Renpy didn't auto update my save file to this version.
I was wondering if thats the case cause i cant seem to able to progress with anything at all,the only thing i can do is study and work at the bookstore(Lorrie is in an infinite praise loop xD)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes