PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
"Hi everyone. Calvin here. You know, Uncle Cal. Everyone's Uncle Cal, heh-heh ...

Look, I need some help, you guys. Or even better, you girls, especially if you're nice and round and plump, like ... hey, I digress.

Thing is, I need some guidance from you experienced seducers out there ... There's this girl I know. No relation of mine, y'understand, just a girl. Now, I really ... feel romantic about her, if you know what I mean. Not sleazy or anything, I think it's true love. ...

And I've been working her like cra..... sorry, I meant to say, we've been getting along great. She's obviously very fond of me ... I mean, I've got her affection levels up to about 3000 and all. ... She's crazy about me.

But every time I walk into the room, she sort of freezes, if you get what I mean. I'm not saying she shudders or shrieks or runs like hell or anything, Me... I mean, this girl I'm talkin' about wouldn't do that. But she keeps her coat on when I'm around, even when she's in the bathroom. And ducks down right out of sight sometimes, behind the desk or whatever. ...

What do you mean, in the bathroom? Ah yeah, I should explain. She ... errrm, works in the same office as me - we're about the same age, nothing sleazy at all, I'm 21 - and she keeps her coat on when I'm around, even in midsummer, and when she needs to go for a wizz. You know, the john.

It's weird, because she clearly thinks I'm the sexiest thing she's ever seen on two legs. And I often catch her out of the corner of my eye, admiring my lovely face and rubbing her thighs together, you know what I mean.

So, anyone got any advice how I can break the ice with my hot ni.... co-worker?

I'd appreciate it.

By the way, if you are a nerdy kind of girl with a voluptuous body, could you also send pics and some contact details with your advice? Would be great! Thanks!

Your ever-lovin' Uncle Cal.

btw: I am a *very young* uncle."

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
SO, I really like most aspects of this game, creepy as it (deliberately) is. Ol' Cal is no looker, for sure, half-way to Quasimodo (all he lacks is gorilla body fur, a tremendous hooked nose and droopy balls for the full outfit - and when you ask what the hell's Meg doing even looking at him, has she got no college mates or anything? - then you know the corruption/abasement element is a winner.

The modeling and rendering of Megan, and the shaping also of her shy, likeable, warm personality, are generally super: the basis of the whole attraction of the game. Consistent modeling from scratch must be a b*stard. (And it's not *perfect* (what is, even in fantasy?): Meg's impressive "front porch" goes for a bit of a wander at times - when she's planted on Cal's lap watching TV with the parents in the living room for example, or when Uncle Narstee gropes her right mam when they're watching TV together in her room - at one or two other times they have a bit the impression of waxy stick-ons (if Cal does the Peeping Tom act when she's getting her sleepwear out of her closet, for example).

But she is a hugely appealing creation, personality-wise, anatomically obviously, as well as her nicely idealized nerdy Eurasian-beauty face, her shy poses and all the rest of it, the postures she adopts. Even her bare feet, a horror element for many CG artists. Sid has done a very fine job with that girl.

The very gradual progression of the game is a two-edged sword:

Addictive, when slow progress does bring eventual rewards (Megan being the star of that show, as mentioned).

But it can grind you down, when you get repeat after repeat with the same actions, and no obvious solution to how actually to progress, and not always obvious reasons why Cal slides down a snake when he was climbing a new ladder. . But then ... you could say life is like that, with no playbook. (Yes I know there are various guides I might make use of - if I let Cal persevere. I might just cut his losses! :D As you can guess from the above, I've played the game a bit, but not (yet?) progressed all that far. Further than the attempted jokey complaint of my previous post above - but then, that was a joke, at Cal's expense.)

The concept of the game is devilish, esp with those pregnancy possibilities apparently further down the line.

I doubt anyone playing could actually learn much from Cal about how to become a demon, though. His seduction success rate seems based at least as much on luck (and perhaps cash) as charm, skill, expertise or judgment. Or on his ... good looks.

But we sort of sense that too, I think. Which is the secondary appeal of the game. A prospect that is horrendous in reality, can be intriguing (and unexpectedly also humorous) in the crazy fantasy of RPGs. This is a very good example of such an RPG.

You've got to love the Megan. Is the main takeaway, in fact. :)

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Alright, so I reached the point with 3 some scene not in bathroom anymore. Can call them in at night.
Did i understand this right that thats it`? (Unfortunately I got 3some only after day 122, but i have a save with day 111)

Btw. Trashbin is the best friend and item in this game. For real.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I got a blowjob from her how do I trigger this scene?

New event with Megan while watching late night TV with the family. You'll need to have seen the thigh job progression event plus have her lewdness at 1000 or above.
- Sex progression event. In the afternoon once you've seen the thigh sex progression event and her lewdness is at or above 1150 the first part will trigger. Then go buy aphrodisiacs, which should prompt a message from Calvin. After that go cook dinner for Megan in the evening (she'll be in the kitchen) and the final part will activate. Altogether this is easily the longest event in the game.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Less grind, more variations in the scenes, not always the same dialogue, no matter how often you've played them, fe. make some slightly different renders, the game in general needs for renders in the sex scenes (not all of them, but many, especially those you continue to see all the time).
All that is needed far more than animations.

Hm. The problem is, I've seen Susan in the shower, but she never mentioned any James and I've been playing, playing, playing without a possibility to start corrupting her.
Thank you for writing this down anyway.

Jesus, will you stop posting the same question again and again?
There is no thigh job progression.
You give her five sleeping pills and you get to fuck her thighs in the morning, while she's sleeping, that's it.
I thought the sex in question prefered to her letting you dry fuck her when she's awake.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean.

Did you create one of the save file artificially, for example? The game only accepts save files that have been saved in play, not creations!

Otherwise, a bit more detail needed ...?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I thought the sex in question prefered to her letting you dry fuck her when she's awake.
Good point.

"Grind" might also suggest Cal brews real (bean) coffee for his women - perhaps for them to drink when they wake up, see his face and body, and do a "Munch Scream" face, "What was I thinking of?!?!"

He gives them a huge jolt of Java to snap them out of reality ....

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Ok buying aphrodisiacs early is a bad idea. Like what @Nonya Bizz said, don't buy aphrodisiacs unless MC makes plan to drug it in dinner. It breaks the game out of order thus you can't continue any progress. Also I cheated my money with Save Editor to save time. Overall time to get to sex scenes, about 40 minutes to an hour. It's a slow grinding sex game.

Also if you are a true gamer or a veteran who plays Japanese eroge games, save often because there are sex scenes that raise your suspicion (ex. 50 or 75 suspicion raise)

If it's past 100, it's game over and you will have to use the last save point.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Game over IF it's past 100 at the start of a new day!

Before nightfall, you can try to get the figure down. Trash duties, cooking family dinner, etc.

And if it's payday (rent) that day, your Suspicion goes down to zero ... so schedule Calvin's sins well.

Or else, as you and others have said, a saved game or an editor is needed

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
probs never, but you can get the1.0 webversion from here

Runs on mac just fine
Shame that, was hoping to retain the progress in my save. Oh well. Guess I'll give the web version a go! Thanks :)

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
hmmm what am i doing wrong? I'm on day 38 and dont seem to be progressing. I've got the washing chest favour in the bathroom, but nothing is progressing

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
hmmm what am i doing wrong? I'm on day 38 and dont seem to be progressing. I've got the washing chest favour in the bathroom, but nothing is progressing
In general you want to try every sexy option at least once, so try every favor once and maybe even go to the living room and do some debauchery there at night. If you haven't tried an option yet, do so. I do also know that there are time frames where specific events become available (like you can't seduce the mom until day 60 or something)

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Already done that, done all the favors but its just giving me the same loop over and over. no progression at all. If he does another game like this Sid really needs to put in feed back on your progression. This one is terrible

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes