Korangar

Aug 31, 2017
I tried the Mega link and the Nopy link. I am trying the Mega link now, and will provide an update once the download is finished!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You know, the dev has an open link to the latest version of the game on his patreon page, both windows and linux, and a web browser version.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Not really looking for a walk-through, but I just want to know on what numbers the stats should be to trigger the next event

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
After reading various changelogs and posts here, decided to write up a general guide on how to advance the game. There are no stat numbers listed here on 'when does she do this?', as the way to advance events should be explained in the guide. While there are some number requirements, especially for Susan, in general it is better to find any events you haven't seen yet until you have done everything, and then repeating any events that raise points by a lot.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Buying aphrodisiacs can cause unfortunate circumstances as you won't have a choice of whether you want to use them or not in a certain scene and there is a good chance you can just game over if your suspicion is too high and you aren't prepared. Only buy items when you need them, with the exception of the waterproof camera as you should buy that asap. Items can be purchased from the computer after a few days.**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you got to the end but wondering if there's some event you missed? Well, here are some things that don't have any followup in this section I call:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
I also have aquestion. In my playthrough (harem route), I have Susan pregnant. The niece isn't becoming pregnant for some reason. But what I really want to ask is this. There have been about 3 in game weeks since Susan got pregnant but I see no changes on her. Am I missing something or the game doesn't include anything about the pregnancy? I mean if there's not a plot about it, then what's the point of it being there?
I'm day 188 btw and Susan curruption 2265
you see them pregnant in the ending, not in game

Reactions: Jhonatan 996

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Is this a rpg game??
That depends on what you mean.

This IS a game where you can roleplay a creepy uncle who has the plans to molest/seduce his niece before doing the same with his sister-in-law. Hopefully this is a roleplay and not a real life simulator for most here.

This is NOT a game where you manage inventory/stats and fight random monsters. Apparently while RPGMaker is the engine, the game is vastly much more like a point and click to the point that the only things I can see being from RPGMaker is the start screen, and the menu designs. There is no fighting, fairly minimal inventory management, no leveling, you don't slay god at the end, shit RPG 0/10 in that regards.

Reactions: XCelesX

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
That depends on what you mean.

This IS a game where you can roleplay a creepy uncle who has the plans to molest/seduce his niece before doing the same with his sister-in-law. Hopefully this is a roleplay and not a real life simulator for most here.

This is NOT a game where you manage inventory/stats and fight random monsters. Apparently while RPGMaker is the engine, the game is vastly much more like a point and click to the point that the only things I can see being from RPGMaker is the start screen, and the menu designs. There is no fighting, fairly minimal inventory management, no leveling, you don't slay god at the end, shit RPG 0/10 in that regards.
Hmmm I want to ask that do I need walkthrough for this game

Korangar

Aug 31, 2017
Well, after trying a couple more times here, and then going to the OP's Patreon, and trying to DL it from there, I still do not have it. Trying to DL from Mega, and even though I have a free account, it stops at around 3%, telling me that my transfer limit has been exceeded, and won't let me transfer any more, unless I wait for over an hour to get a little more before it does it again. As much as I wanted this, it is beginning to look like I am stuck playing the online version (v. 0.99.2)... :(

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
How do i continue with Susan after the first blowjob in the kitchen? feel like i missed something cause i don't know how to get her back there.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
what is the best way to reduce suspicion as every current action instantly increases by 50+
Posted in guide, but there are a few notable ways to reduce suspicion. The biggest one is that every 7 days when you pay the $350, you automatically go back down to 0 so on day 6 you can gain as much suspicion as you want as long as you pay off the rent. Aside from that, you can lose 10 by serving the family breakfast or dinner, and 5/8 if you do dishes in the kitchen. At least when I got with Susan, focusing on just clearing as much suspicion in every time except lunch to mess with her worked for me to stay mostly neutral in suspicion gains.

How do i continue with Susan after the first blowjob in the kitchen? feel like i missed something cause i don't know how to get her back there.
Click on "Cal's stuff" in Megan's room when Megan is in front of her TV. You should have an option to call Susan, repeat this process and more options should show up overtime until you're prompted to drug her and continue the chain. Should be straight forward by that point, but the button/time to mess with her can be hard to find.

Perzius

Dec 8, 2018
really wish there was a guide to this game lol. if someone wants to help me i'd appreciate it. I'm at over 700 affection and lewdness each. I've seen megan masturbate in the shower. now what, idk what to do to progress now. i keep putting sleeping pills but i dont seem to be making progress

Reactions: XCelesX and botc76

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
really wish there was a guide to this game lol. if someone wants to help me i'd appreciate it. I'm at over 700 affection and lewdness each. I've seen megan masturbate in the shower. now what, idk what to do to progress now. i keep putting sleeping pills but i dont seem to be making progress
First post now has a guide in it, but to run through a few things: you should have gotten a message about "favor points" and access to going to the Mall. Buy her a game system or something else expensive to get a lot of points, then when you're in the Shower if you click on "MENU" in the bottom right you should see "favor" as an option. If so, click on "Chest wash", it'll use about 30 points if I remember right, once you do that you'll see a lot of stuff kick into gear. Later on there will be a fully body wash favor in the Shower, but for now see if the chest wash kicks stuff up again.

Reactions: Perzius

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
Save Day 119(2 scenes before final. 1 with megan the other one with Susan)

Save Day 120 ( In before final choice , just click on the bed and take a nap )
I've downloaded both saves and global.rpgsave but everytime I launch the game it only shows my old saves (even if I move them or create a new folder). Any idea how to get around this? Thanks.

*Edit* Nevemind I just figured it out. Didn't realise the save files were also saved in the 'www' folder. Works all fine now thanks.!

Jul 28, 2017
finally finished the game!!!
Though my grinding finished around Day 105 something, so have to continue sleep to see the ending. To be honest, I would think if there is a feature for us to skip to the ending once all major scenes such as the threesomes scenes has been viewed, the game can allow us to skip to the ending(day 120) instead of having to go through every day.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes