Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I too did a fresh game over the last few days and I was able to finish up at about the same place and I was looking for the jump to day 120 option. :)

I didn't have any trouble managing Suspicion with the automatic drop to zero at the end of day 6 each week. It did lead me to do lots of naughty things on day 6. The highest I saw was about 174! It's nice that as long as the money was coming his brother didn't suspect anything.

Without a gallery mod, it's hard to tell if I saw everything. The lack of progress on some of the favors, made them useless later in the game, taste test after she's swallowed several of your loads should lead her to some other dialog. Strip should lead to her showing her ass willingly after you have done her and Goodnight kiss got replaced with a normal dialog of bedtime sex options.

There are unusual increases in suspicion during the day with sex in bed or at the tv. In theory, no one is at home so who would be concerned, but even so big increase. Yet sex in the shower leads to none.

All in all, I am glad I stopped playing until the game was complete and I enjoyed the quick romp through the corruption game.

Reactions: botc76

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
HELP ME GUYS
I am stuck..

How to start thigh sex progression
I did sleeping pills.....thight sex is that it????

And IAM. Stuck after blowjob event

Reactions: Shirouste

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Hey so, Im stuck at the chest wash impasse?

Ive done pretty much multiple times, her stats are in the thousands now. I can't seem to trigger anything beyond chest wash which according to almost every post on this forum is like the gateway to more content.

Is there a particular amount of times I have to see every scene? Should I sacrifice a goat?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Hey so, Im stuck at the chest wash impasse?

Ive done pretty much multiple times, her stats are in the thousands now. I can't seem to trigger anything beyond chest wash which according to almost every post on this forum is like the gateway to more content.

Is there a particular amount of times I have to see every scene? Should I sacrifice a goat?
Hmmm... if you've done chest wash that usually kicks off other things like blowjobs or other similar things. Have you done the two favors in the bedroom just to be safe? Maybe go to the living room at night and see if she gives you a hand/thigh job?

Reactions: Jamtar

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm... if you've done chest wash that usually kicks off other things like blowjobs or other similar things. Have you done the two favors in the bedroom just to be safe? Maybe go to the living room at night and see if she gives you a hand/thigh job?

Thanks for getting back to me man.

Yeah Ive done all that, the blowjob scene just wont trigger

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This would be a A++ game if the dev decided to make it animated the model are on point :devilish: hope he considers it somewhere down the line

Less grind, more variations in the scenes, not always the same dialogue, no matter how often you've played them, fe. make some slightly different renders, the game in general needs for renders in the sex scenes (not all of them, but many, especially those you continue to see all the time).
All that is needed far more than animations.

After reading various changelogs and posts here, decided to write up a general guide on how to advance the game. There are no stat numbers listed here on 'when does she do this?', as the way to advance events should be explained in the guide. While there are some number requirements, especially for Susan, in general it is better to find any events you haven't seen yet until you have done everything, and then repeating any events that raise points by a lot.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Buying aphrodisiacs can cause unfortunate circumstances as you won't have a choice of whether you want to use them or not in a certain scene and there is a good chance you can just game over if your suspicion is too high and you aren't prepared. Only buy items when you need them, with the exception of the waterproof camera as you should buy that asap. Items can be purchased from the computer after a few days.**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you got to the end but wondering if there's some event you missed? Well, here are some things that don't have any followup in this section I call:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hm. The problem is, I've seen Susan in the shower, but she never mentioned any James and I've been playing, playing, playing without a possibility to start corrupting her.
Thank you for writing this down anyway.

I need help for cohabitation game...
Can any body tell me how to start thigh sex progression.....
I did sleeping pill thigh sex is that????

And
IAM stuck after blowjob event I did all blowjob event....
And IAM over 130 days
Jesus, will you stop posting the same question again and again?
There is no thigh job progression.
You give her five sleeping pills and you get to fuck her thighs in the morning, while she's sleeping, that's it.

Reactions: blahblah25

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Hm. The problem is, I've seen Susan in the shower, but she never mentioned any James and I've been playing, playing, playing without a possibility to start corrupting her.
As far as I know, you pretty much have to have sex with Megan in order to corrupt Susan. I wrote my guide after I played through the game once, hence why it's a little disjointed at parts/no numbers. If I remember right, after you have sex with Megan you buy a condom and then ask her for sex again. Bathe with her afterwards and you can have sex whenever with her. At some point after that, I was sitting at my computer bored (in game), when the character looked at the camera and saw Susan saying James. There is the distinct possibility that it's based on time in-game (i.e. can't do before day 60 or something), but it seemed like Megan had to be at a certain level of corruption.

Thanks for getting back to me man.

Yeah Ive done all that, the blowjob scene just wont trigger
Did you try to bathe with her after the chest wash? She's less hesitant and that may have been what I forgot to add. If you try to bathe before then, she sees you naked and gets grossed out, but after you fondle her she opens up more and that may be the link to other stuff... man I wish there was an 'official' guide and not just my rambling observations.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As far as I know, you pretty much have to have sex with Megan in order to corrupt Susan. I wrote my guide after I played through the game once, hence why it's a little disjointed at parts/no numbers. If I remember right, after you have sex with Megan you buy a condom and then ask her for sex again. Bathe with her afterwards and you can have sex whenever with her. At some point after that, I was sitting at my computer bored (in game), when the character looked at the camera and saw Susan saying James. There is the distinct possibility that it's based on time in-game (i.e. can't do before day 60 or something), but it seemed like Megan had to be at a certain level of corruption.

Lol. I 'm way beyond day 80, but thanks anyway.

I just wish Sid would offer a walkthrough, so you would know what you need to trigger certain events. It's a little too much stumbling around in the dark.

By now Megan will give me a blowjob while watching tv, and on the bed I have four options to be satisfied and have three options to satisfy her.

How do I get to actual penetration from there?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018

I just wish Sid would offer a walkthrough, so you would know what you need to trigger certain events. It's a little too much stumbling around in the dark.

By now Megan will give me a blowjob while watching tv, and on the bed I have four options to be satisfied and have three options to satisfy her.

Have you tried full body wash favor in the bathroom? At some point you should be able to perform oral on her and I think the character will talk about wanting to drug her at evening (note: not night when she does stuff in the living room or when she's on her bed, but her sitting by herself in the kitchen later in the day), and if you have aphrodisiacs you automatically drug her (hence why you need to be careful, you get a massive suspicion gain like... 70-100)

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Less grind, more variations in the scenes, not always the same dialogue, no matter how often you've played them, fe. make some slightly different renders, the game in general needs for renders in the sex scenes (not all of them, but many, especially those you continue to see all the time).

You give her five sleeping pills and you get to fuck her thighs in the morning, while she's sleeping, that's it.

Ok
IAM over 130 days can I still play I haven't seen full content yet

Reactions: VanessaWR

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018

Wow I finally find wat I was missing.....
After all favour in bathroom and oral sex
U HV to go to mall WIth megan. And then click on the bathroom option
Megan will HV u blowjob
And
Now ur story will continue

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow I finally find wat I was missing.....
After all favour in bathroom and oral sex
U HV to go to mall WIth megan. And then click on the bathroom option
Megan will HV u blowjob
And
Now ur story will continue
Nope, I've been getting the bathroom favour blowjob for a while.

Have you tried full body wash favor in the bathroom? At some point you should be able to perform oral on her and I think the character will talk about wanting to drug her at evening (note: not night when she does stuff in the living room or when she's on her bed, but her sitting by herself in the kitchen later in the day), and if you have aphrodisiacs you automatically drug her (hence why you need to be careful, you get a massive suspicion gain like... 70-100)
Ah, so far she always declines oral in the bathroom. Will try this again.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Ok I'm lost, I've been playing for hours without any progress. I've reached the blowjob and now, nothing. I've tried every options, with different lewd level, I'm at 1600+ affection and 4000+ lewdness. This game really needs some tip on how to progress.

I've bought the aphrodisiac but I never see an option to use them and I don't have the bathroom option when going to the mall...

Any help is appreciated...

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
In the end I've downloaded a save editor and set switch 44 (1stMallBathroom) to true.

Now the story is going forward...finally

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
Day 99 lewd 3000 aff 900
I can't progress after Megan gave blowjob in both room and shower, I also saw that watch TV with her lead to blowjob but that's all, I don't see anything new after that at all. Any idea, what did I miss? I tried all camera, living room, sleeping pills, what ever I can think of to no vail.
I also have seen the new oral service.

Korangar

Aug 31, 2017
Here is the DogMod for Cohabitation v0.99.2. All it does is reduces all suspicion gain to 1. That's all it does. Instructions are in the zip file.
If you think this is an official mod sanctioned by Sid, you are sadly mistaken. Use this file at your own risk!

EDITED 12-27-18 UPGRADED TO 0.99.2

Any chance of this being upgraded to v1.0? Thanks in advance!

morgarg

Jul 6, 2018
couple of questions; I cannot save my progress. I know people have said what to do, but I am not computer savvy like that. I hate to ask this, but could someone take me step by step how to create the www folder so I can save my game?

Next question, I have v0998 so far....i got susan and megan pregnant. Is that the end of it?, do they ever show a pregnant belly, is there a lactating scene? What new does the v1.0 have?

many thanks for any help you can lend

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes