Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Already done that, done all the favors but its just giving me the same loop over and over. no progression at all. If he does another game like this Sid really needs to put in feed back on your progression. This one is terrible
Have you gone to the mall? You might need to do the bathroom favors/scene where you get a blowjob or something.

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Have you gone to the mall? You might need to do the bathroom favors/scene where you get a blowjob or something.
yup done the mall. no options there for favors. Atm all i can do is watch a movie with her while copping a feel. had her wash my back, washed her chest, kissing and groping. Done all the morning options and all the mall options

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
yup done the mall. no options there for favors. Atm all i can do is watch a movie with her while copping a feel. had her wash my back, washed her chest, kissing and groping. Done all the morning options and all the mall options
Save game and buy aphrodisiac on day 6 and make her dinner? You might have clicked too fast and missed a line that says it's time to drug her, the game isn't exactly nice with giving out tips if you missed dialogue.

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
nope dosent even give me the option to use them. only offers me to drug her with sleeping pills. which i've already done

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
nope dosent even give me the option to use them. only offers me to drug her with sleeping pills. which i've already done
I can't think of anything else then off the top of my head sadly, wrote my guide as I was playing by reading patch notes/looking in files. Is she sitting up on the bed at night? You can interact with her then and that might be something you're missing? That might be the trigger after you do the shower stuff like washing her chest because by that point you do the option that logically gives the best chance for sex, but she still turns you down at which point your character brings up aphrodisiacs. If you did it before the shower stuff, it might be a new trigger then.

*Edit: Decided to replay while I had the time, apparently there are some number values you need to hit. When you have free time and aren't seeking a scene/working, go to your bed and have her pleasure you. The lower/more lewd the item is, the more points she'll gain (i.e. a blowjob gives more than a handjob). Don't forget to go back to the bathroom and give her a full body massage as well if you get the chance.

alexsafadorj

Feb 17, 2019
It's one of the best erotic RPG games, no doubt! A great and magnificent job!
I hope there is more progress in this game and if possible add more options such as playing with erogenous zones of girls, oral anal and anal sex ... I would also like to make the animations of the scenes if possible ... Megan sometimes it seems very disproportionate to her age, Susan, your mother seems a lot younger and more attractive to her ... could she make it better ... because so big breasts? small breasts for Megan and big for Susan ... maybe it would be ideal ... as for the hours you walk in front of the computer trying to figure out the routes, manage Calvin's time and make the right choices ... it was good times fun Congratulations to the developer.
I can imagine the history and mechanics of this game with the graphic quality of "chloe18 back to class" and "Dating my Daughter" would be simply amazing!
Sorry my bad english

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
I can't think of anything else then off the top of my head sadly, wrote my guide as I was playing by reading patch notes/looking in files. Is she sitting up on the bed at night? You can interact with her then and that might be something you're missing? That might be the trigger after you do the shower stuff like washing her chest because by that point you do the option that logically gives the best chance for sex, but she still turns you down at which point your character brings up aphrodisiacs. If you did it before the shower stuff, it might be a new trigger then.

*Edit: Decided to replay while I had the time, apparently there are some number values you need to hit. When you have free time and aren't seeking a scene/working, go to your bed and have her pleasure you. The lower/more lewd the item is, the more points she'll gain (i.e. a blowjob gives more than a handjob). Don't forget to go back to the bathroom and give her a full body massage as well if you get the chance.

ok thanks, i'll keep grinding thanks for the advice

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
ok thanks, i'll keep grinding thanks for the advice
Yea I was able to get back to doing it with Megan, what I've noticed is that it seems that you need to hit some lewd values at like, 1000 and 1500 or so. Basically make sure you are 'available' (read as: don't do a complex job mid day maybe?) when you can take Megan to the mall time frame. I've noticed that is the time frame where Megan asks you for favors and you can push things further, like kissing to groping to eventually thighsex. One thing I've noticed is that trying to do her 'training' things twice seems like a good idea as well, where she's shy the first time and then more open afterwards. Try upping her lewd values by spamming handjobs or blowjobs from the bed (or bathe with megan after a full body wash favor as you can ask her to do stuff in the bathroom as well), and that should move things along I think.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
this game it's completed. no?
Technically yes. I only say 'technically' as you could make arguments about how the game could be improved, but yes the game is complete. You are able to get to the ending and, as far as I'm aware, there are no bugs that'll inhibit progress... just unclear mechanics/tricks that aren't explained too well and some events being fairly punishing and getting you close to a game over if you aren't paying attention/saving often.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
probs never, but you can get the1.0 webversion from here

Runs on mac just fine
I keep getting this error message on my Mac. Any idea what might be doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 12.05.56 am.png

This is what it looks like when I extract all the files

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 12.05.08 am.png

Thanks in advance.

uxorious

Oct 5, 2017
I keep getting this error message on my Mac. Any idea what might be doing wrong?
I had the same, but I'm not on a mac, I'm on linux. It's a security thing
On Mozilla Firefox, you can play, but it's very slow (it was for me)

To play the game (and every web version of games I find, in general) on Chromium, I write this on a terminal (you have to close every Chromium window before):

chromium-browser --disable-web-security --user-data-dir

I don't believe it will work for you but you can look for something similar on web.
For sure, I advice not to go on internet with the disabled security...

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I had the same, but I'm not on a mac, I'm on linux. It's a security thing
On Mozilla Firefox, you can play, but it's very slow (it was for me)

To play the game (and every web version of games I find, in general) on Chromium, I write this on a terminal (you have to close every Chromium window before):

chromium-browser --disable-web-security --user-data-dir

I don't believe it will work for you but you can look for something similar on web.
For sure, I advice not to go on internet with the disabled security...

Cheers, thanks for the advice!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Cohabitation v1.05
Changelog:
v1.05
- Prostitution content. To start it go to the mall after you're able to repeatedly have unprotected sex with her. You'll also need to open the options menu (by clicking on the 'Options' tag in Megan & Calvin's room) and enabling the prostitution content.
- After you see the above, then when you take her to the mall you'll have the option to prostitute her.
- Right now the choices are between handjob and blowjob.

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes