• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gtr35747

Nov 3, 2021
From the code:
if period == 1 and (d10locnight == 5 or d10locnight == 6) and mcsenses >= 1 and mcagility >= 1 and mcseduction >= 2 and mcstrength >= 2 and (mccombat >= 2 or mcmind >= 1) and seenstroheimwonder and supergirltraining and (seenmilfgymendlevel01 == False or not mclevel02) and sawharley:
跳轉 GymMILFEndLevel1

Where did these codes come from? Where can I see them?

so that is quite a bit of requirements:
- at night
- CM is in the gym
- supersenses 1 or more
- superagility 1 or more
- superseduction 2 or more
- superstrength 2 or more
- either supercombat 2 or more, or mind controle 1 or more
- having seen the nazi sceen
- having done training with supergirl
- saw Harley Quiff
for seeing the MC's stats you obviously look at the stats at the top left and then select the MC.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How to get super-strength level 2. What is its prerequisite? It seems to me that this is the only thing missing. Thank you again.
You talk to Superman in the gym. You need to have used the superstrength at least once before the further training dialogs come up. You need to have either kryptonite or superseduction 2 or more to succeed.

gtr35747

Nov 3, 2021
You talk to Superman in the gym. You need to have used the superstrength at least once before the further training dialogs come up. You need to have either kryptonite or superseduction 2 or more to succeed.
Great, I don’t have kryptonite, I’m doomed to start over

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Great, I don’t have kryptonite, I’m doomed to start over
Not quite, how about superseduction? Talk to CM after completing mission03. You need to have seen the CM yoga scene too. You need superseduction level 2 anyway for the MC levelup. If you already have superseduction level 2 go talk to Supermain in the gym straight away.

Edit: in general the samurai sword is the better choice to get from the mayor as reward. The only use for kryptonite is to blackmail Superman. But you can get the same with superseduction, so no need for the kryptonite.

Last edited:

gtr35747

Nov 3, 2021
“zapallbugs,帖子:13166721,成員:743845” said:
不完全是,超級誘惑怎麼樣?完成任務03后與CM對話。你也需要看過CM瑜伽的場景。無論如何,您需要 2 級超誘惑才能升級 MC。如果您已經擁有 2 級超誘惑,請立即在健身房與 Supermain 交談。

編輯:一般來說,武士刀是從市長那裡獲得的更好選擇作為獎勵。氪石的唯一用途是勒索超人。但是你可以通過超誘惑得到同樣的效果,所以不需要氪石。
[/引用]

我得到了力量等級 2。你為我省去了很多彎路。謝謝。

Sep 27, 2023
You can, you may need to try different lines of dialogs but at max hero you still can fuck her once you've learn the truth about her.
interesting. I didnt know that. I always went to her and she kept telling me I made my choice not to join her and that is as far as i got with her and nothing else.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
interesting. I didnt know that. I always went to her and she kept telling me I made my choice not to join her and that is as far as i got with her and nothing else.
There might have been a bug in the regular version up to 0.5.2 about that, but it's fixed normally in v0.6. Go back and see her and she should want to have sex. You need to have told her you've reached level02 in the dialogues, and quest06 needs to be finished. No requirement of hero vs route.

Reactions: Warphorror

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I'm on the hero path. Managed WW's new gym scene but can't trigger any of the She-Hulk, WW bedroom scenes, or BW/Nayalya scene. Played through 14-15 days and can't see anything different in the room selections/map to help me advance. Any ideas?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm on the hero path. Managed WW's new gym scene but can't trigger any of the She-Hulk, WW bedroom scenes, or BW/Nayalya scene. Played through 14-15 days and can't see anything different in the room selections/map to help me advance. Any ideas?
If she ain't there, then she escaped and was caught by Emma Frost. YOu need to fuck Emma Frost (twice) before getting the change to free her and get her back in the compound. Tell Emma Frost you've reached level 2, next time, you visit, she'll want to fuck you (provided you've progressed enough in quests and missions).

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
If she ain't there, then she escaped and was caught by Emma Frost. YOu need to fuck Emma Frost (twice) before getting the change to free her and get her back in the compound. Tell Emma Frost you've reached level 2, next time, you visit, she'll want to fuck you (provided you've progressed enough in quests and missions).
Thanks EpicLust. Ironically after my original post I returned to play and the BW/Natalya bedroom scene and 2 WW bedroom scenes came right up the very next day. Weird, but I'm not complaining since BW is one of my fav characters (after Captain Milf and Emma Frost of course)! Great scenes btw. I'll keep working on the She Hulk scenes. Thanks and keep up the great work mate!

Reactions: EpicLust

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you're interested in this game you might also be interested in this one: "Lust Guide" by Lust Sakura Games.
Great artstyle. 100% satisfaction, Trust me.

:sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: xinkala
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes