Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
is there a fix for save files not loading proper and restarting on day 19 and making you repeat events over

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
is there a fix for save files not loading proper and restarting on day 19 and making you repeat events over
I'm afraid not; Your saves are irreparably corrupted because you must have saved within a screen at one stage.

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Greetings, and kudos on another great update! This question is similar to one posted earlier, but I'm a little confused... I'm playing the game on both hero & villain routes. On the hero route, I've successfully unlocked both the new She-Hulk scenes. But on the villain route I chose not to help She Hulk escape while fucking Emma Frost because that would give me a +1 Hero. Does that mean I don't get to the new She-Hulk gym scenes on my villain route? If so, will it matter in the future? I'm running on Android.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Should really add at least some variation to the sex sounds, its always the "your dicks huge" audio for everyone so far, at least up till the point I played

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Greetings, and kudos on another great update! This question is similar to one posted earlier, but I'm a little confused... I'm playing the game on both hero & villain routes. On the hero route, I've successfully unlocked both the new She-Hulk scenes. But on the villain route I chose not to help She Hulk escape while fucking Emma Frost because that would give me a +1 Hero. Does that mean I don't get to the new She-Hulk gym scenes on my villain route? If so, will it matter in the future? I'm running on Android.
I haven't planned whether it will matter in the future but there should be enough villain points to allow her to escape anyway and still be on the villain path.

Reactions: AragonCalle

duckfucker

Mar 4, 2020
How do you advance with She-Hulk? I've been fucking her to keep her calm but what do I do to advance to her in the gym.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
meaning you cant save in between quest or you can't save in between scenes with characters
You can't save within a screen like quest or stats screen, map, etc.... Save only just before going to bed for example.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes