zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I got a problem: I skipped to part 2, did Quest 06, then did Mission 05, then saved the game. Then when Mission 06 was triggered, I tried to talk to Lois but she kept requiring me to do photoshoot. After two days passed, I tried to load the save, but Mission 05 disappeared from the list, forcing me to do it again.
Tried to load the Auto Save, it didn't work too.
Is there any way to fix it?
There is nothing wrong with your path. You haven't done the Superman photoshoot, but that doesn't matter, the path continues. After the talk with Lois you can visit Catwoman's place. Do so.

Reactions: EpicLust

vinaren

Jun 19, 2018
There is nothing wrong with your path. You haven't done the Superman photoshoot, but that doesn't matter, the path continues. After the talk with Lois you can visit Catwoman's place. Do so.
Replayed and still stuck. This time I cannot even trigger Mission 05. Whenever I visit Black Widow, her masturbate scene played and nothing more.
It even played when she's not in her room! (The room list showed that she's in the gym)

And the save still didn't work. No matter what point I saved, it still returned to the map when I just completed Quest 06.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Replayed and still stuck. This time I cannot even trigger Mission 05. Whenever I visit Black Widow, her masturbate scene played and nothing more.
It even played when she's not in her room! (The room list showed that she's in the gym)

And the save still didn't work. No matter what point I saved, it still returned to the map when I just completed Quest 06.
You seem two have two unrelated things:
- what to do after talking to Lois. That is what my earlier post refers to.
- you are suffering from the borked saves problem. Nothing you can do about that but throw them away. Remember to only save when in the MC's bedroom. You have to go backwards in your collection of saves until you find one that returns you to where it was made. But maybe it is simpler to just throw all of them away and start on part 2 again.

vinaren

Jun 19, 2018
You seem two have two unrelated things:
- what to do after talking to Lois. That is what my earlier post refers to.
- you are suffering from the borked saves problem. Nothing you can do about that but throw them away. Remember to only save when in the MC's bedroom. You have to go backwards in your collection of saves until you find one that returns you to where it was made. But maybe it is simpler to just throw all of them away and start on part 2 again.
I spent 5 hours to play from the intro and completed the game. The save worked normally. Maybe the problem lay in the skip part.

I do save from MC's bedroom. The thumbnail of the save shows the image of MC's bedroom. but when loading the save it's always the map.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I spent 5 hours to play from the intro and completed the game. The save worked normally. Maybe the problem lay in the skip part.

I do save from MC's bedroom. The thumbnail of the save shows the image of MC's bedroom. but when loading the save it's always the map.
Yeah, but you have to save before the icons for choosing locations appear actually. Preferably, jut before going to bed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cockham Superheroes [v0.6.1] [EpicLust] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,05 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,22 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockhamSuperheroes-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. I know this is a glitch but I have the new update downloaded but it tells me to go to the lingerie store to start Mission 7 and I go and it tells me I need Super Senses Level 2 which I thought I already had and I check my stats and I dont have Super Senses Level 2. Now I keep going in a loop telling me I need to go to the lingerie store to start Mission 7 and I cant go anywhere after that.

Reactions: Garg22

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now v0.6.1 is public here is the continution of my sample path (either last tab in the xls in the zip, or the pdf for direct viewing). The tables in the first tab have been updated too with the new mission etc.

Reactions: EpicLust

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
This one has some nice scenes, but when most of the scenes are some flavor of femdom and usually the MC ends up drinking his own cum it really takes the power out of the power fantasy.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes