EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ok. I know this is a glitch but I have the new update downloaded but it tells me to go to the lingerie store to start Mission 7 and I go and it tells me I need Super Senses Level 2 which I thought I already had and I check my stats and I dont have Super Senses Level 2. Now I keep going in a loop telling me I need to go to the lingerie store to start Mission 7 and I cant go anywhere after that.
Acquire Super-Senses level 2 from Wonder Woman in the gym.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Acquire Super-Senses level 2 from Wonder Woman in the gym.
I keep meeting WW in the gym but there is no option to advance super senses. I am given the option of asking 2 questions (What were you doing with that exercise ball?" & "Can you do that Wonder Woman costume changing trick again?" ) or making two statements (Damn right, Princess Diana" & "I'm done here. I'll go and lift super-heavy iridium barbells" ) which end in lifting weights and WW disappears. I probably missed an event or quest along the way.

Reactions: Garg22

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I keep meeting WW in the gym but there is no option to advance super senses. I am given the option of asking 2 questions (What were you doing with that exercise ball?" & "Can you do that Wonder Woman costume changing trick again?" ) or making two statements (Damn right, Princess Diana" & "I'm done here. I'll go and lift super-heavy iridium barbells" ) which end in lifting weights and WW disappears. I probably missed an event or quest along the way.
The MC needs to be stud level 2 first. Then new dialogues open up. You first need to do
"Of course, I need to keep them in shape. And that shape is HU-U-UGE!" if wondertalkbaby and wonderbirth == False:
if you don't get that one the first step is
"Damn right, Princess Diana!" if wondertalkbaby == False:
After that this one should open up
"Will you teach me how to enhance my Super-Senses, Princess Diana?" if level02gymspokewonder01:

Reactions: EpicLust

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Can someone share a save Emma Frost anal i open it in gallery but is the same as vaginal no anal in it!

AXavyg

Nov 18, 2018
Then you are on the wrong path. You need to be on the hero path for her to join.
I'm most definitly on the hero path but no scene activates for me either, I might just have to redownload and see if it activates, I already had to do that because the first time i downloaded the update the new mission would not activate and gallery did not have the new scenes even though the changelog for .6.1 was in the menu

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm most definitly on the hero path but no scene activates for me either, I might just have to redownload and see if it activates, I already had to do that because the first time i downloaded the update the new mission would not activate and gallery did not have the new scenes even though the changelog for .6.1 was in the menu
This should get CM into the harem when meeting her in her room at night:
if seenmilfpoolresistance and chosemilftitjob and chosemilffootjob and chosemilfanal and mission07win and evilness <= 5:
jump MilfSaunaRewardHarem

Reactions: EpicLust and AXavyg

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
The MC needs to be stud level 2 first. Then new dialogues open up. You first need to do
"Of course, I need to keep them in shape. And that shape is HU-U-UGE!" if wondertalkbaby and wonderbirth == False:
if you don't get that one the first step is
"Damn right, Princess Diana!" if wondertalkbaby == False:
After that this one should open up
"Will you teach me how to enhance my Super-Senses, Princess Diana?" if level02gymspokewonder01:
When I say "Damn right, Princess Diana" she replies "I appreciate you calling me by my regal name. The support for monarchy is lacking in this modern world. I think the people need a TRUE queen".
I have level 2 super stud but only level 1 super senses.
Where do I find the "Of course I need to keep them in shape" dialogue @?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
When I say "Damn right, Princess Diana" she replies "I appreciate you calling me by my regal name. The support for monarchy is lacking in this modern world. I think the people need a TRUE queen".
I have level 2 super stud but only level 1 super senses.
Where do I find the "Of course I need to keep them in shape" dialogue @?
You go to WW room at night and this should appear:
"And you're wearing some SEXY lingerie to bed. That means you want ME to joi..." if wondertalkbaby == False:
After that go back to the gym.

Sep 27, 2023
Well, I definitely need to replay from the beginning because I am not getting the Super Senses 2 training showing up with WW in the gym. This always seems to happen with every update where we need to redo a task to get a training we already did previously.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You go to WW room at night and this should appear:
"And you're wearing some SEXY lingerie to bed. That means you want ME to joi..." if wondertalkbaby == False:
After that go back to the gym.
In WW's room at night she is breastfeeding; the quotes are:
That looks tasty. And I'm hungry.
What are you going to do now that we got rid of your nazi enemies?
It's a girl but you said you needed big strong boys on your island. Soooo0...
I have no more daddy business here.

I probably missed an event somewhere.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
In WW's room at night she is breastfeeding; the quotes are:
That looks tasty. And I'm hungry.
What are you going to do now that we got rid of your nazi enemies?
It's a girl but you said you needed big strong boys on your island. Soooo0...
I have no more daddy business here.

I probably missed an event somewhere.
I think this one is tripping you up:
if mclevel02 and wonderbirth and quest07end and (wondertalkbaby01 == False or seennatalyawidow == False):
Have you seen the scene with Natalya and the Widow? After that you need to return to WW several more times to get to the sexy lingerie scene.

Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes