estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0672

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 299 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Yorma86

B4PH0MET

Apr 16, 2020
cd_patreon_bg.png Tradução para versão v0-0672
Translation for version v0-0672

Tomei a liberdade de traduzir este jogo para o Português!
I took the liberty of translating this game into Portuguese!

Tradução/Translation for PC:

Tradução/Translation for Android:

Tool used:
Tool - Zenpy

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hello, I don't know if I did something wrong when downloading the game but I can't find where to change the hostess. Also when I try to click on the Hostess Club Icon the game displays an error, I need to access the Club by the map.
Hmm, there is a rare bug where the hostess slots stay locked beyond the first night. Could you send me your save file and I'll take a look and perhaps fix it for you?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Hello, no I don't have done any research related to the Club.

For the error, see the linked file
If you haven't researched any club rooms yet, there are, as far as I remember, no club rooms where you can assign the girls to work. Maybe that's what triggers the error, but let's see what Yorma86 says when he has looked at your trace file.

SteamPeak

Oct 30, 2018
If you haven't researched any club rooms yet, there are, as far as I remember, no club rooms where you can assign the girls to work. Maybe that's what triggers the error, but let's see what Yorma86 says when he has looked at your trace file.
Hello, yeah you might be right but I feel like I should, at least, be able to change the starting shift assigned to Jennifer and Natalie, because they start losing mood.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Hello, yeah you might be right but I feel like I should, at least, be able to change the starting shift assigned to Jennifer and Natalie, because they start losing mood.
You should be able to change that. Have you send a copy of your save file to Yorma as he requested earlier? If not, I strongly suggest you do that ASAP.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
This game is the definition of "meh"
Imho it's top 5 or possibly top 3 of everything that's present on f95. Luckily you have a shitton of other offerings to choose from so go do that. Thank you.
Well, I know the intro is a bit...not great. It was the first things I wrote and programmed, so I had no idea what I was doing :BootyTime: I'll eventually refine the intro to match the quality of the later stages of the game, but it's not super high on my TODO-list. But thanks balvenie, and sorry to disappoint, TheItch!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Well, I know the intro is a bit...not great. It was the first things I wrote and programmed, so I had no idea what I was doing :BootyTime: I'll eventually refine the intro to match the quality of the later stages of the game, but it's not super high on my TODO-list. But thanks balvenie, and sorry to disappoint, TheItch!
I don't recall the intro being offensivly bad, it might have been, havn't replayed it since release since I never had any save compatability issues. I'll go back if you remake one day to compare but for now I'd say looking forward and progressing should be prioritized. Cheers

Reactions: Yorma86

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I don't recall the intro being offensivly bad, it might have been,
It isn't. It just takes a while before you can get into any sex scenes. I guess some people don't want storyline?

havn't replayed it since release since I never had any save compatability issues. I'll go back if you remake one day to compare but for now I'd say looking forward and progressing should be prioritized. Cheers
Agreed!

Reactions: balvenie1401

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I doubt TheItch is referring to the quality of the intro or game. I think he, like many others here, are referring to the lack of sex scenes and huge amount of scenes that ends just before it gets interesting. Although I have to admit that I went through all the images a couple of days ago and there are actually quite a number of sex scenes I've forgotten all about.

When I went through the images, it did hit me that I didn't see any of the images for the tutoring that was part of the game some 10-20 or so versions ago. I know it gave you a lot of troubles and errors. Have you removed it completely?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I doubt TheItch is referring to the quality of the intro or game. I think he, like many others here, are referring to the lack of sex scenes and huge amount of scenes that ends just before it gets interesting. Although I have to admit that I went through all the images a couple of days ago and there are actually quite a number of sex scenes I've forgotten all about.

When I went through the images, it did hit me that I didn't see any of the images for the tutoring that was part of the game some 10-20 or so versions ago. I know it gave you a lot of troubles and errors. Have you removed it completely?
Tutoring never had any images to it. It's still in the game and probably still somewhat buggy... :HideThePain:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This game is the definition of "meh"
I'm someone who really dislikes (to put it mildly) sandbox games. Especially those with things like repeating events to gain money/approval, a shitton of locations with nothing to do and/or characters with nothing to say, and day/time-specific events. This one has ALL of that, and I still find the content good enough to suffer through that.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm someone who really dislikes (to put it mildly) sandbox games. Especially those with things like repeating events to gain money/approval, a shitton of locations with nothing to do and/or characters with nothing to say, and day/time-specific events. This one has ALL of that, and I still find the content good enough to suffer through that.
Are you being forced to play this game under threat of death?

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017

How did you extract the images? I tried with RPA extractor but it fails. Not really familiar with other methods.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I actually like the intro. Its really suits the mood of the game. Also the girls in the intro are super cute, I secretly hope they will be added to the cast :D

My criticism is the student design is a bit inconsistent. You have some really good ones that makes this game unique (like Natalie and Hannah) some with a very nice models (like Samantha, Lilith, Olivia, or Shirley and Mina) and some that are bland or somewhat looking worse quality than the rest. (like Emma and Hermione).
Maybe its just a matter of taste, but especially Hermione looks out of place. Not sure why, cant really point out anything specific with the asset that is wrong.

The lack of content at the moment doesnt bother me because I think the game have good fundation, I'm a sucker for management-corruption games and you seem to have good direction for developement. I also try to subscribe for a few months to support your project, but money is tight as Olivia...

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes